Flavored Eggnog

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Any of you ever tried flavored eggnog?

A few years ago, they came out with vanilla spice eggnog (by Southern Comfort). I tried it and it was delicious.

Recently, I found that there are 4 more flavors... pumpkin, sugar cookie, gingerbread, and cinnamon. (They're not from Southern Comfort though.)

The only place I know that carries those 4 flavors is Kroger. The Southern Comfort eggnog can be found almost anywhere.

Any of you tried flavored eggnog?

I have never tried flavoured eggnog. I love eggnog and I will usually drink a lot of it over the holidays, but I think that this year I will watch how much eggnog I drink. Those flavours sound good though, Vamp! Let us know how it tastes. I especially like the sound of sugar cookie.

My husband's favorite to drink an eggnog. I tried to drink eggnog latte. It was good. I haven't try Vanilla spiced eggnog yet. My husband's sore throat go away and get better. He will able to drink eggnog again soon.

I have never tried flavoured eggnog. I love eggnog and I will usually drink a lot of it over the holidays, but I think that this year I will watch how much eggnog I drink. Those flavours sound good though, Vamp! Let us know how it tastes. I especially like the sound of sugar cookie.
I plan on trying all of them. I've already had the original and vanilla spice. I'm not crazy for pumpkin, but there are some pumpkin-flavored things that I think isn't so bad.

I do want to try the cinnamon eggnog. :)

Love eggnog! The Holidays are a loss without it! Haven't tried the flavored ones yet....maybe around Xmas I'll be looking for 'em....

Love eggnog! The Holidays are a loss without it! Haven't tried the flavored ones yet....maybe around Xmas I'll be looking for 'em....
Better grab a couple now when you can. Who knows how long those will last? ;)

You mean you don't flavor your eggnog yourself?

I do all the time. Just add whiskey :D

If, like me, you are not fortunate enough to have this in your store, then try various flavors of very good melted ice cream paired with your favorite spice blends and whipped with bourbon, rum or even kahlua. For starters, vanilla ice cream, nutmeg and bourbon (traditional) French Vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, rum. Pumpkin swirl ice cream, cinnamon and whiskey. Go wild, have fun. Easy, good, and you can use the single serve ice creams to play with. You can even use canned fruit or pumpkin or juices.

I haven't tried the eggnog in other flavors yet...but I would like to try some. :) I have had eggnog with vodka, very strong! *gasp*

I tasted orginial eggnog, vanilla, and pumpkin. But I don't try another favors yet. Hopefully, I will taste it! ;)

I have tried....some time ago. If I were having it now, I'd go for some Soynog.

I recently tried a sip of pumpkin egg nog... fattening, yes... good? Oh yes!!

Oh yes Eggnog are fattening...I guess I should start drinking them till they stop selling them so I can gain some weight. :hmm: I'm curious to try on those different flavored Eggnog. Perhaps I shall.

Back