Five Love Languages books

deafbajagal

Reaction score
Hmm.

Last edited:
oh i have read that book before it do help built solid reltiohship to love and understanding each other so i hope many deaf read this books ok

IMO, reading this book will identify why you are not happy with your current partner/lover/spouse. It doesnt mean you tell them to work on what you need, but rather identify why you feel unconnected, and perhaps have a better understanding about your significant other or what to look for in your future mate.

yes that is true but sometimes a deaf mate can cause probelms like woman are jealous over men who chat with woman friends and men also are jealous of women who have men for friends but to me should we all be honest in our relationshps? should we be kind and understanding each others needs as well? come and think about this one ok i have been single for 7 years now it is not very easy to find a woman for me so i just take it one day at a time i am sure god knows who best for me that for sure so reltionships should be built on our heart and desire to trust and build the relationship in a good and wonderful way so keep built your heart to love and share each other needs and the hopes will work out together no matter what ok

Back