fish's respect

Solo Cup

Reaction score
threw the fish in the toilet and flush. its not the honor of their death. its would be nice if you threw them in the sea where they are belong to.

Toilet water will kill any fish anyway. Salt water will kill fresh-water fish.

*sigh* Yeah hate to see that way.. If I were that person, I would cook it then eat it.
tomato.gif

Ah, then you ain't welcome to my home, cuz I got some tropical fish. :slap: Heh.

:nana:

hmm.. very instering thread..

Whenever my fish died, i threw them to the nearby pond (around 100 feet away from my house).. and let the birds eat them at their own wish.

Ocean? we dont have ocean in Minnesuckota..

Lakes-Ponds-Drainers-toilet.. they all go into lakes.. eh.. (snickers)

MsGiglz said:
Ocean? we dont have ocean in Minnesuckota..

Lakes-Ponds-Drainers-toilet.. they all go into lakes.. eh.. (snickers)

something msgiglz forgot to mention one thing.. i uddy u're getting old :hide from her:

River also include in minnesotah :)

yeah you can put dead tropical fish in mississippi river and pray it flows to gulf of mexico safely without any creatures eat them. :fruit:

I guess I would feed it to my cat. What a better way to help the fish return back to mother nature! ;)

Or bury it, the same way of returning to mother nature!
Would it be ok with you if a fish kept you in the O2 tank til you die, and flush you down in the toliet, end up flowing in the sewage. Or would you rather to be buried?

DeafSCUBA98 said:
something msgiglz forgot to mention one thing.. i uddy u're getting old :hide from her:

River also include in minnesotah :)

:kicks: your butt.. Yes I am old douchbag!.. Sorry .. you're right.. we have rivers in Minnesota.. eh.. even creeks too.. so pfffbt
hehe

e said:
Or bury it, the same way of returning to mother nature!
Would it be ok with you if a fish kept you in the O2 tank til you die, and flush you down in the toliet, end up flowing in the sewage. Or would you rather to be buried?

<--- e GOT POINT!!.. BURY!!!!! it will rot and dry and crumbles into ash.. in motherearth.

:booty:

(snickers)

Back