Fishing.

JoshieTheMan

Reaction score
Fishing discuss!

Fishing is all I could do for the rest of my life, fishing is what I rather much more than anything on this world. I've purchased a expensive reel of Abu Garcia cardinal 800 spinning reels, cost me $149.99. And replaced it with my old rod, shakespeare ugly-stik, tiger. Not supposed to break, but I will be replacing my rod soon, for a 6'6'' penn slammer conventional. Will cost me around $50. I am thinking about to purchase a boat soon. And save up all of the money to make a trip all over popular lakes and fish. I caught a 21 inches of bass a day ago. But I had to let it go, this lake I go require to put the fish back in the water. I am waiting for a 30 inches of bass and then I will throw it back of my truck and put in drive and go. Lol. Fishing is so relaxing. I got up at 4:00 and make it there in 15 minutes then stayed there from 4:15 am to 9:00 pm. Will be going back there this saturday coming up, can't wait. For the baits, I use nightcrawler worms, of course and sometimes fresh shrimps. For the hook, I must get the specific brand, that would be Eagle. That's only hook I would go after for, and I am also picky for the line for reel, I must get spider stealth 10lbs to 15lbs.

Talk about fishing, especially what you like to do and other stuff.

AHH wonder if ya have done icefishing?? I have... the last time I had gone icefishing was maybe around late December 2006 and did catch 3 walleye... I havent done some summer fishing for a long time now and wouldnt mind it but will see as well as I do fish with my 3rd brother (both icefishing and summer fishing)....

caught most largemouth bass and cathfish. Sometime pike fish. Ahh, good old day.

Back