First Woman Charged on Controversial Law

No no, I would like see women who mess with their babies stay in prison until their menopause is done. After that, they are free to go, and less likely get preggy.

YOu just forgot that it is about Meth! Meth is much worse than crack!

Drugs are illegal...didn't stop people from taking them.

This law wont stop pregnant addicts from using.

It is NOT always dealer, often meth users would manufacture themselves because their addiction is progressive and will reach to the point where they would just make for themselves,

they should worded it differently and put woman in a unit helping people get off drugs they are not criminals just desperate people..it seems awful she gets prison when the real crime is the dealer

It is NOT always dealer, often meth users would manufacture themselves because their addiction is progressive and will reach to the point where they would just make for themselves,

someone must have introduce it to them to start with.
is it easy to make.
do female gards really get pregnant by inmates how do that happen why would they want to plus child support how do they get that

Can female guard cause female inmates to get preggy? :hmm:

When one desperate want more and can't get more what do do do? Does not matter how easy to make. Technically it is fairly easy BUT very dangerous. Have you heard of Meth contamination center? That is often because meth user manufacture themselves putting themselves, and others in danger. They had to scrub addicts down with all of dangerous chemicals on their body.

I have talked with former meth users, man! Meth is something nobody should mess with.

Same concept back then when alcohol prohibition was in effect, plenty of alcoholics makes their own brew. Sometimes they get killed from that.

someone must have introduce it to them to start with.
is it easy to make.
do female gards really get pregnant by inmates how do that happen why would they want to plus child support how do they get that

no never heard of such a thing only heard about meth recently from what I understand it ephedrine like stuff for blocked nose but may be wrong

There are one chemical that is common in meth, do you have any idea where it came from? You will be in deep shock.

no never heard of such a thing only heard about meth recently from what I understand it ephedrine like stuff for blocked nose but may be wrong

Nyquil.png

When you buy this at store, why they ask you for drivers license just for this specific product?

Each bottle of Nyquil has trace of active ingredients of meth, need bunch of them, and once have enough quantity, they process to extract that active ingredients from Nyquil and cook them into ice which is known as Meth.

sort of anti -histamine..is this same as benalyn(you can buy in states) because horrible side effects.....do they boil it up or something like that

Personally, I wish our government never banned cannabis to begin with. Before the cannabis ban, we never heard of these dangerous drugs, after years of war on drugs, government had huge success on one thing over war on drug, know what it is? By helping addict find other drugs to cover their addict. Cannabis stay in human body for so long time making government easy job detect them, forcing addicts finding alternative drug to cover their ass.

Congratulation Uncle Sam for that stupidity, when are you (Uncle Sam) gonna learn lesson?

The longer it(drug law) remains on the book, that increases chance of next dangerous drug that nobody knows yet will come here! For instance, Krokodil, they haven't imported to America yet… or is it? :dunno:

Cook, not boiling. I am not sure exact how it is done and I don't want find out anyway. I stay far far away from Meth! The risks is too high for me.

And yes, that one too, they will ask you for ID when you buy them. Anything that has to do with manufacturing meth, they will ask for ID. New York State was the first one to enforce stores on reporting.

sort of anti -histamine..is this same as benalyn(you can buy in states) because horrible side effects.....do they boil it up or something like that

I understand it the most addictive thing there is.addictive after one dose.....more codine linctus they like here...all very sad.
to make her a criminal is wrong her child grow up to see his mother has record and want her meth more than baby because her future may be good who knows,better she go on enforced drug rehabilitation not prison...child to know his mothers imfamy be first woman go prison for this,poor child bad start

No no, I would like see women who mess with their babies stay in prison until their menopause is done. After that, they are free to go, and less likely get preggy.

YOu just forgot that it is about Meth! Meth is much worse than crack!

crack and meth do harm in the body so it is about drugs.

Sadly, meth is extremely dangerous to make but it is also easy to make, so many people take the risk. Some make it in their homes or motel rooms but some even make it in "mobile labs" which means their cars. It doesn't require expensive lab equipment or a lot of space. A lot of meth is being made in residential neighborhoods, endangering people who are unaware of what's happening. Then, one day, there's a fire or explosion or police bust, and a HAZMAT team.

Well said! Yes, this is true.

Sadly, meth is extremely dangerous to make but it is also easy to make, so many people take the risk. Some make it in their homes or motel rooms but some even make it in "mobile labs" which means their cars. It doesn't require expensive lab equipment or a lot of space. A lot of meth is being made in residential neighborhoods, endangering people who are unaware of what's happening. Then, one day, there's a fire or explosion or police bust, and a HAZMAT team.

What would be correct sentence if mother were caught beating their child up? I dont believe our society would be lenient on them. How can it be any different in relatively with women smoking meth, putting her child in endanger, even worse mother could have set up meth lab to support their addict while child is with her whether inside or outside of tummy?

This part is sad that the child goes through.. :(

make-it-stop.png

Back