First Teaser Trailer of Star Wars EIII: Revenge of the Sith!

BigSpike

Reaction score
Believe it or not...finally a teaser trailer...I CANT WAIT to see it!!!! See the major transformation of Ankian into evil Darth Vader this we knew...click below:

http://www.aol.com/starwars/trailer/index.adp

Enjoy your roller coaster watching it!!!

BigSpike said:
Believe it or not...finally a teaser trailer...I CANT WAIT to see it!!!! See the major transformation of Ankian into evil Darth Vader this we knew...click below:

http://www.aol.com/starwars/trailer/index.adp

Enjoy your roller coaster watching it!!!

But the best one is the very first two .....I still think they will always be better than the latter movies. I still think of Mark Harmon, Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford :)

Meg said:
But the best one is the very first two .....I still think they will always be better than the latter movies. I still think of Mark Harmon, Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford :)

I heard alot of negatives about EI but when EII came out it was MUCH better...George Lucas promised this EIII is gonna be MUCH darker and alot of secrets will be revealed this really solves entire Star Wars saga.

BigSpike said:
I heard alot of negatives about EI but when EII came out it was MUCH better...George Lucas promised this EIII is gonna be MUCH darker and alot of secrets will be revealed this really solves entire Star Wars saga.

EI is good but not as good as the original trilopy. E2 is ok not as good as EI. I heard George promised that E3 will be the best STAR WARS movies ever. Let's see if his promise is still a promise

I think george is better off making Indiana Jones movies than Star Wars...they are less corny anyway

Steel said:
I think george is better off making Indiana Jones movies than Star Wars...they are less corny anyway
I never knew George directed Indiana Jones movies too.. I thougth it was Steve?

DefMATRIXense said:
I never knew George directed Indiana Jones movies too.. I thougth it was Steve?

Steven Spielberg directed all of the Indiana Jones movies, but George Lucas did produce them.

Back