First Rule of Assassination is to kill the Assassins After a Job Has Been Completed.

Deny all you want and stick your head in the sand for as long as you want, the country that you already have become fond of will eventually disappear. So I hope you have stockpiled on food and weapons, it's gonna get very nasty out there. Looting, killing, raping, etc.

Oh another thing, when America falls. Israel is so screwed, because we're pretty much the only backing country that supports that country. Without us, they're gonna have a very much tough time dealing with countries that is itching to raid it and kill every Jew that they can find.

Yiz

I better go out and buy myself a bigger Star of David to wear. No one is going to made me afraid of being Jewish! If I am killed I will die knowing I was not ashamed of being Jewish . And if America falls everyone in USA is doomed .

:hmm:...50 cans of baked beans (check)....can opener (check)....Twinkies & Skittles...(check)....5 cases of water (check)...chastity belt with lock & key...(check!)...hope I'm fully prepared. :wave:

What Constitution? You forget guys like Dick Cheney who said and I quote, "The US Constitution is just a GD piece of paper".
So are you now denouncing your American citizenship?

In any kind of government, empire or whatever you call it, none of them last forever. The longest ruling entity was the Roman Empire, it fell after 250 years of rule. America is about to fall, eventually.
Roman Empire is not the longest ruling entity. Arabic is. and they're polygamous :lol:

For the most majority of entities to fall, the common cause is finances other than being raided by an army that took over with either ruling over it or destroyed it completely with a massive body count.

Yiz
what movie is that?

Deny all you want and stick your head in the sand for as long as you want, the country that you already have become fond of will eventually disappear. So I hope you have stockpiled on food and weapons, it's gonna get very nasty out there. Looting, killing, raping, etc.
have you stockpiled yet?

Oh another thing, when America falls. Israel is so screwed, because we're pretty much the only backing country that supports that country. Without us, they're gonna have a very much tough time dealing with countries that is itching to raid it and kill every Jew that they can find.

Yiz

Israelis handled themselves just fine against several Arabic countries before. and Israelis can handle it again next time.

Back