first post

:lol:

Thank god I am not the last person to know right now

:mrgreen:

Originally posted by *~*~ Rayden Wins ~*~*
well lol ryan - considering i'm the "newest" in AD 2... ha

Yep, now we all can say. You are the last person who know. :mrgreen:

:lol: I can't remember which one was my first posting, but I just know it was in introductions when I first joined and introduced myself. :P

haha it was weird to see when I first signed up here and still am here ;) cuz i made a promise i NEVER will change damn nickname and uh be a postwhore in a way if I don't come here that often now u guys know why I never come here that often anymore when i feel like it I wud be here b4 u know it :mrgreen:

funnybebe78 said:
haha it was weird to see when I first signed up here and still am here ;) cuz i made a promise i NEVER will change damn nickname and uh be a postwhore in a way if I don't come here that often now u guys know why I never come here that often anymore when i feel like it I wud be here b4 u know it :mrgreen:

Could someone translate this for me? You mean you don't like us? Are you calling me fat?

heh... good ol' memories... It's been nearly a year since Kevbo who first post for Alldeaf.com 2.0 :lol:

DeafSCUBA98 said:
how can i find my first post?

Click your username and look for "Find posts made by DeafSCUBA98". While, it take you to that page. Go to the LAST page, and you will know which post is your original.

Yours on Nov 18, 2003. :)

illustrator said:
Click your username and look for "Find posts made by DeafSCUBA98". While, it take you to that page. Go to the LAST page, and you will know which post is your original.

Yours on Nov 18, 2003. :)
but accually nov 18 isn't my very first post...

I joined June 2003.. and i posted june 2003...

Back