first million at 33

kalboy

Reaction score
This guy made his first million at 33. I think its pretty amazing. Just thought I'd share this with AD. :)

My 1st Million At 33

Do you mean he made $1 million at 33 years old?

Ohhh I got it. Did you know that Bill Gates (Microsoft chairman and founder) He made his first $1 million at only 21 years old.

Ohhh I got it. Did you know that Bill Gates (Microsoft chairman and founder) He made his first $1 million at only 21 years old.

That doesn't count. Bill Gates's father is a rich lawyer. He went to Harvard and was a spoiled brat.

My example is just a normal guy like you or me.

That doesn't count. Bill Gates's father is a rich lawyer. He went to Harvard and was a spoiled brat.

My example is just a normal guy like you or me.

Well he was a very smart guy and he made $20,000 at only 14 years old. Whatever floats in your boat. I'm not a normal guy like that guy. I'm dumber than you think! :giggle:

Well he was a very smart guy and he made $20,000 at only 14 years old. Whatever floats in your boat. I'm not a normal guy like that guy. I'm dumber than you think! :giggle:

No you are not!

I meet you before, you are a funny guy and very nice guy. Not dumb!

I looked at the site and there is nothing there that says how he made his first million at 33, it just talks about the stock markets, international currency, and financial bungles.

Well... Some of ADers around here already know that my parents and I was investing on the properties, and we could build maximum of 8 condominiums, and we will sell probably $150,000-$200,000 so muplity that with 8 condominiums and it would be $1,200,000 to $1,600,000!

lol just kidding... But that numbers is correct, but we still have to paid off the bank loans, the constructions, paying government property tax, etc. But if me and my parents continue working on the invest like that, I have a possible to have a million of dollars on my own and my parent's own while I would be still under 30!

So I am not impressed by the news, I believe everyone in the world can earn million of dollars if they just focus carefully on their own money.

Back