Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Other day

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Koala

Cuddly bear
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have alway thought Monday is the first day cos Monday is the start of the working week. But most of the calenders I have shows Sunday as the first day. I have alway thought Sunday is the last day of the week.
I am curious what day do you think is actually the first day?

i vote is sunday cuz wash clothes n clean be ready for monday alike school. work

My vote is Monday cuz I go back to work, ughh

Of course Monday, because it's first working day ...

Sunday is the first day of the week.

God created the world Sunday - Friday. On the last day (Saturday), He rested. So Sunday is the first day.

The day that Jesus was resurrected is always called "the first day of the week" (Sunday).

Sunday is the first day of the calendar week, Monday is the first day of the work week. Just depends on your perspective.

Sunday is the first day of the calendar week, Monday is the first day of the work week. Just depends on your perspective.

I agree with jillio. Sunday is the first day of the week - as you can see in the calendar. Monday is the first "business" day.

Sunday is the first day of the week.. from what I was told at school.. :)

I voted Sunday its the first day of the week

Yes, Sunday is the first day of the week...

Sunday 'cause our Western calendar says so.

But the Bible says the seventh day is Sunday. So Sunday is simultaneously our first and last day of the week. *ha*

But Monday is also our first day because that's when we sing our weekly blues. ;)

Oh, at my workplace the first day of the week is actually Saturday. Go figure!

Back