First computer

terminator_2_c64_box.jpg

Packard Bell and even I still have it LOL. It's using for my friends who likes to listen musics, play games etc but no internet since I ve got one phone line.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
My first computer was a PC Jr. It came with a wireless keyboard and it didn't even have Windows on it! The hard drive was huge and I had one of those huge floppy disk drives. And... yes, those disks were FLOPPY!

:rofl: I certainly remember those huge floppy disks! I remember using an old Apple computer for those maths in class -- that black screen with maybe green or blue letterings/numbers. :P

My very first computer when I was introduced to the Internet was...*ahem*....Packard Bell. I now know they're crap. I prefer IBM or IBM compatible computers...Compaq or Dell are niceeee!

Goldie

hmmm OMG you made me feel old already,

it was like ahem.. 13 yrs ago had my first computer intel 286 40mhz with 32k memory. gawd! it's slow computer LOL but got 386, 486, p, p2

dad brought me new computer every year druing christmas.. but not anymore, i currently own gateway celeron p2 computer :)

First home/school computer

illustrator said:
Do you remmy your first ever use the computer at home/school?

I use Applie IIe for few years until my dad switch to Dell with Windows 3.x.

Yes, I do remember. The first one at school wasn't really at school; it was at a nearby university, where I was lucky enough to get in on an eight-week seminar where we got allocated time on the computer: a Data General Supernova with four ASR-33 Teletypes attached to it. (That was in 1971.)

The first one I had at home was about eleven years later, when I bought my first Tandy Color Computer.

*BUMP*

hey... I demand this thread merge to the lately thread is mine!!! bwhahaha :D

I cannot remember what computer my father first bought for our family... hmm it must be Tandy as IBM... we always used to use the word MS-DOS all the time along with playing games etc until newer model were introduced then we kept Tandy for few year and decide try to sell. We sold it within few hours long time ago cuz it's too damn slow for us, we require beyond brain-speed!

to support my comment... here's the pix

Attachments

• 6604-447-654.jpg
    6604-447-654.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 2
Back