First Annual Halloween Deaf Cruise 2010

GD Vacations

Reaction score
Great Deaf Vacations is pleased to announce that we are going to celebrate our 1st Annual Halloween Cruise on Carnival Fantasy, departing from Charleston, South Carolina on October 30, 2010 for a 5 Night Bahamas Cruise!

Celebrate with us our largest event of the year. This is a party you will never forget!

You will be visiting 2 exciting ports in the Bahamas. Departing from Charleston, South Carolina, you will be visiting Freeport and Nassau of Bahamas.

The highlights are our Halloween Costume and Spooky Cabin Door Decorating contests. Book early as these GREAT prices will go quickly!

Check us out on Facebook for more information and pricing: First Annual Halloween Deaf Cruise 2010

See you there-BOO!!!

FACEBOOK: Great Deaf Vacations

Last edited:
I'm going on your cruise. I'm so excited and can't wait. How many people signed up for it so far?

Gator, glad you joining us!

So far, we have 24 people signed up for this cruise, but I already have 77 people signed up and I'm still waiting for their deposit in the mail. You can tell your friends that they can cruise for free, as long as they have 8 people under them.

Looking foward to see you on the ship!

greatdeafvacations

Back