Fireworks may have caused Arkansas bird deaths

sara1981

Reaction score
Fireworks may have caused Arkansas bird deaths
BBC News - Fireworks may have caused Arkansas bird deaths

Secret CIA testing, fanatical eco-terrorists, curious aliens... the bizarre theories swirling around bird and fish deaths in Arkansas
Secret CIA testing, fanatical eco-terrorists, curious aliens... the bizarre theories swirling around bird and fish deaths in Arkansas | Mail Online

Mystery Of Mass Fish And Blackbird Deaths
Dead Fish And Birds Mystery: Thousands Of Fish And Blackbirds Die In Arkansas | World News | Sky News

Falling birds likely died from massive trauma
Falling birds likely died from massive trauma - CNN.com

i watch on news its so shocking in my hometown!! :shock::shock:

I will bet you more birds are killed from wind farm turbines than fireworks.

I will bet you more birds are killed from wind farm turbines than fireworks.

I will bet you're right!! A lot of young eagles in Europe are killed by wind farm turbines.
More dead bird where found in Louisiana today! :(

I dont believe this, cause we have fireworks every years and never have this problem until now. all birds died at same time isnt something firework can do nor wind farm.

I have a feeling it came from our govts who held the responsibility for the causes.

I dont believe this, cause we have fireworks every years and never have this problem until now. all birds died at same time isnt something firework can do....
I agree.

Just on my local news that it has spread to the redwing black birds in Kentucky.

Just on my local news that it has spread to the redwing black birds in Kentucky.
That's sad. I love red-wing blackbirds. I enjoy seeing them perched on cattails in the marsh.

I wonder if it has something to do with the marshes where they live?

Maybe it was a radioactive gas cloud from North Korea??? LOL.

Perhaps, electromagnetic scalar weapons was engaged by secret green aliens for testing on birds first to see if they were working. Their goal is to take over our Earth for food stocks. We gotta ask Reba for our help to fight the invaders. Gulps!

I saw on CNN at the bottom a sub-title saying that there were 2 millions dead fishes in Maryland after the fireworks! What is the hell going on?

Back