Firefox 2.0 is online!

I downloaded it a couple hours ago and I'm already seeing a big improvement in speed and stability.

I think this is the real deal after all!

I downloaded Firefox 2.0 about few hours ago and improving than 1.5.

I have download it too but am disappointed about my favourite theme (Red Cat) is not compatible with firefox 2.0. BIG DANG! I love that cat theme. Whaa whaa! I hope it will be compatible for 2.0 soon. If not, then I will remove 2.0 to go back to what I had before.

I have download it too but am disappointed about my favourite theme (Red Cat) is not compatible with firefox 2.0. BIG DANG! I love that cat theme. Whaa whaa! I hope it will be compatible for 2.0 soon. If not, then I will remove 2.0 to go back to what I had before.

If you have hard time to find Firfox 1.5 then just check out this website...
Old Version of Mozilla Firefox Download

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Exact what I like them! Amazing. It is bit of ahead of Safari and IE 7.0. I think Apple's Safari 3 will have similar features of these.

I tried experimenting different websites with videos that runs very smooth on Firefox 2. It might be my default!

Features below what I like:

Identity theft protection. In addition to its award-winning safeguards for blocking drive-by installation of spyware and unwanted pop-up windows, Firefox 2 helps protect users from identity theft by quickly informing them when they surf to a questionable Web site. To protect users’ privacy, Phishing Protection is active by default with a local blacklist that updates hourly, rather than sending information to an external online service. An enhanced mode is available where users may optionally elect to have Firefox check the validity of Web sites with a third-party Web service, such as Google, prior to loading the site. Phishing Protection provides warnings, advice and guidance when Firefox encounters a Web site that appears to be fraudulent or malicious.

Proven security model. Mozilla’s open and transparent community-driven security model helps ensure Firefox provides the safest possible online experience. Thousands of security experts and technical contributors from around the world examine and analyze the Firefox source code, uncover potential threats and vulnerabilities, and work together to quickly identify and address emerging threats. This open, distributed, innovative approach to security puts people’s interests first and delivers the safest Web experience possible.

Here is a snapshot of my lappy desktop screen. Theme is changed to look better I started to like it. It's called curacao. Firefox is doing great on my Mac OS X without flaw since. I added weather with temperature to bottom of its Firefox screen.

New firefox is much faster ! and starrygaze, your desktop looks much better than XP desktop.

"Firefox 2.0 has had over two million downloads in 24 hours with a peak rate of over 30 downloads a second. This means Firefox is well on track to beat IE7's three million in four days. Of course stats don't equal users but it's interesting to see that the demand for Firefox is currently outstripping IE."

i got that from anothers. firefox's outlook is very positive! i agreed that renders faster.

Ohh, my favourite Redcats theme is now compatible with 2.0. I have just upgrade it. Yay! :dance2:

Thanks Pacman, I don't need it now. I got what I want now. ;) :dance2:
If you have hard time to find Firfox 1.5 then just check out this website...
Old Version of Mozilla Firefox Download

I love using firefox. they are so cool and fast. My son using IE I hate it. I asked him why and he said dunno. lol

So far past a month since I downloaded and used it, I like it better... less problems now. Good job, Mozilla! Way to go...

"Firefox 2.0 has had over two million downloads in 24 hours with a peak rate of over 30 downloads a second. This means Firefox is well on track to beat IE7's three million in four days. Of course stats don't equal users but it's interesting to see that the demand for Firefox is currently outstripping IE."

i got that from anothers. firefox's outlook is very positive! i agreed that renders faster.

How you find about two million download? I download it last sat night. I am very happy use firefox more than IE!!! :thumb:

So far past a month since I downloaded and used it, I like it better... less problems now. Good job, Mozilla! Way to go...

yes,firefox works fine but I still prefer Opera.. kissing you Opera :kiss:
:D :lol:

Back