Finlay's tumor is CANCER!!

My deepest condolences to you for the loss of Finlay. May your good memories of him give you comfort. :hug:

To lose a true friend is never easy. Know that you're in my thoughts.
:hug:,
Sosie and Maxwell

My Joey is not a hearing dog. He is Deaf himself. He is a rescue.

I think it was nice of your friend to offer to train and give you the new hearing dog. Do you mean Boston Terrier? My parents kept Boston Terrier dogs and they are nice small dogs.

I wonder if she meant Olde English Bulldogges which are a large newer breed?

I do not know the woman that breed the Olde English Bulldogs , my sister found her while looking on line for new hearing dog for me. The dogs are around 40 lbs.

My deepest condolences to you for the loss of Finlay. May your good memories of him give you comfort. :hug:

Thank you . I was just looking through photos of Finlay. I wish I had more of him! I been crying off and on today! It get harder each day, as I realize is Finlay is really gone and there are so many thing that remind me of him! I trained Finlay to pick up my keys as I can't hear when I drop them. So every time I have to use my keys I think of Finlay waiting for me to drop my keys so he pick them up and get a cookie!! He was like cookies monster!

Thank you . I was just looking through photos of Finlay. I wish I had more of him! I been crying off and on today! It get harder each day, as I realize is Finlay is really gone and there are so many thing that remind me of him! I trained Finlay to pick up my keys as I can't hear when I drop them. So every time I have to use my keys I think of Finlay waiting for me to drop my keys so he pick them up and get a cookie!! He was like cookies monster!
:aw: The memories are bittersweet.

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

I got this from a friend in an email and wanted to share it everyone.

My Joey is not a hearing dog. He is Deaf himself. He is a rescue.

I think it was nice of your friend to offer to train and give you the new hearing dog. Do you mean Boston Terrier? My parents kept Boston Terrier dogs and they are nice small dogs.

I wonder if she meant Olde English Bulldogges which are a large newer breed?

BaHaMa Kennels old boston bull dogs boston bulls olde boston this a link for the dogs. Does anyone have one ?

So like a large Boston terrier. I bet you would love one. The Bostons are pretty hardy dogs, except a little prone to gum tumors, and only one of my parents Bostons had that.

I think the vet just cauterized them off. They were very smart dogs too.

that is not good being prone to gum cancer! a friend of mine said they're really strong dogs and it worried one could pull me over ass my balance is getting so bad! I can't stand being home , my house feel so empty and cold with Finlay done ! I hate this!! I just want my sweet doggie back! I hate cancer ! It killed my best girl friend and then it killed my best four legged friend!!

that is not good being prone to gum cancer! a friend of mine said they're really strong dogs and it worried one could pull me over ass my balance is getting so bad! I can't stand being home , my house feel so empty and cold with Finlay done ! I hate this!! I just want my sweet doggie back! I hate cancer ! It killed my best girl friend and then it killed my best four legged friend!!

Not cancer. Just benign tumors. THe vet cauterized them of to make it easier for the dog to eat.

Not cancer. Just benign tumors. THe vet cauterized them of to make it easier for the dog to eat.

That still is not good. I do not want to get a dog that could have health issues like this. I can get a grant to help pay for vets bill , but it . does not cover preexisting illness. I am going to look in to this .Thanks for telling me about it!

I am missing Finlay like HELL ! I keep thinking I need to take him out! :(

When one of my dogs points at the door, I often go look to see if it is the cat and he has been dead for 17 months.

I keep a shelf with pictures of all my departed pets. It is really hard when someone dies.

When one of my dogs points at the door, I often go look to see if it is the cat and he has been dead for 17 months.

I keep a shelf with pictures of all my departed pets. It is really hard when someone dies.

I am sorry to hear about your cat. I had a Samoyed that was stolen 38 years ago in Northern Ca. It still it hard to see an other Samoyed and not miss my dog! I am sleeping with one of Finlay favorite toy and wearing one of his dog tag that is shaped like dog head.

I am missing Finlay like HELL ! I keep thinking I need to take him out! :(

I know this feeling very well. When you come in from outside, you still hold the door open for him. When you come home, you wait for the furry greeting. I know it hurts.

When you are ready, find another furry friend at the Humane Society or ASPCA.

I know this feeling very well. When you come in from outside, you still hold the door open for him. When you come home, you wait for the furry greeting. I know it hurts.

When you are ready, find another furry friend at the Humane Society or ASPCA.

Yes it does hurt like HELL! Everyone keep telling me I did the right thing putting Finlay down, but it does not FEEL right to me!!

Back