fingerspelling game

^^Me too. Isn't it exciting when you don't have to replay a bunch of times? I get stuck once in a while, but I'm needing to replay less and less.

This is cool, but it's late and my eyesight gets blurry when I'm tired. I will try this sometime tomorrow. Thanks. =)

ive got 8 points on 3 letter words on deaf speed. i have to press replay at least 6 times per word

I haven't seen this one, I use ASL Trainer - Fingerspelling Quiz for American Sign Language (ASL)

I can do medium with any length of word, though sometimes long words I get lost and have to do it twice. Now if I can get the other students to sign as clearly. There is one who makes the same letter for N, E, and S. Thumb across like the E, with two fingers touching and two completely folded over.

I enjoy doing this too! I do it on high speed but small letters until I am refreshed and work up to six letters but it's not easy. I have to replay a few times until I stop thinking about it and just repeat as many of the letters as I catch fast in my head. It can be fun :)

PFH, if you smell smoke - that's my brain getting fried at that speed.

I wish my memory was good enough for that...

Playing with the numbers, actually easier 0-9999 on 'fast' then 'slow'

I can't spell in English, I can tell you by looking at it that a word is or is not spelled wrong.

But not how to spell it right.

so if you want to number at me that's ok, spelling at me? well- only if you are patient.

Funny because in written or oral numbers I switch them around, hold them don on my CC if I am reading it so they don't switch on me...

here are the rules: no scratching ,biting, or disfiguring of the face. are you ready?

And here I was feeling all proud because I was cruising through the any letters at deaf speed with no replays and no mistakes. Not bad considering there's no context, I thought.

And then I watched PFH... Sunny, take him on! :)

I'm only at fast speed, not at all ready for deaf speed yet! I'm gettin' old... pfh - you're freaking insane. you can read like 10 letters a second!

Back