Finding the right..

Missus_Philos0phyK

Reaction score
How exactly do you know that you finally found the right man / woman? (other than the basic instinct, please)

Do you ever thought about how long will it last the relationship other than the main reasons (arranged marriage, first love at sight, lust, pregancy)? Or you just go with the flow?

Do we have to go through the mistakes to find the right love for the rest of lives?

I mean what make us so halluncating that we thought we could live with mr or Mrs right forever, even through it wasted the moments of happiness.. Love is a painkiller..
Its a job to work hard on! Of course, it never supposed to be that easy....

I dont know.. I thought i have found Mr. Right few times but not all turned out to be the 1 for me. so im beginning to think love is overrated. :(

For half of my life, I kept ending up with the wrong guys, I think that problem is that I always wear my heart on my sleeves, and that's what setting me up for disaster. Guys use their best charms on me, but once I met them, spend time with them their charms just wears off, and I see the faults, the differences and imperfections. The truth is we're never be quite sure who is the right one. I just have to use my head and not my heart. ;)

I'll hump her head to see if she is right for me. My heart beat. *gasp* she must be one. She make me mortal once again!

How exactly do you know that you finally found the right man / woman? (other than the basic instinct, please)

Do you ever thought about how long will it last the relationship other than the main reasons (arranged marriage, first love at sight, lust, pregancy)? Or you just go with the flow?

Do we have to go through the mistakes to find the right love for the rest of lives?

I mean what make us so halluncating that we thought we could live with mr or Mrs right forever, even through it wasted the moments of happiness.. Love is a painkiller..

Not sure... Guess it's timing, and how much in common a man and woman have and if it is meant to be....

Barked up the wrong tree... over the years.... Guess it was wasted time... Guess I could have had Miss Right...

Oh well... Guess that Miss Right will come along.....

I've kissed several frogs in my lifetime and none of them turned out to princes until the last one. You'll never know when you'll find the one but I can tell you for sure, you'll feel it and know it when you do. I hate to break it to you but we do have to go through the mistakes to find the right love for the rest of lives. It's the only way. Not many of us are blessed right off the bat.

Probably when all your needs, wants, desires, love, etc. become unconditional. You look forward to your love interest and put other lifes pleasures second. If there is even an ounce of distrust or thinking you reeled in the wrong fish, it ain't the one.

there's only one foolproof way to know if you've found Mr/s Right...

give them a questionnaire.

You will all know when the right person is the one for you. Don't be discouraged. Love does come when we least expect it.

I had lots of doubts when I was planning to marry my first hearing husband even on the wedding day, I still went ahead. When in doubt, don't. Later I realized that I was never in love with him but was in love with the idea of love. I learned my lesson.

Then next, I had been going steady with my 2nd hoh hubby for 18 months when out of the blue, at 2 in the morning, I woke up with this beautiful feeling and knowledge that he was the one. Just shot up in bed and savored that feeling for the next 2 hours before I was able to go back to sleep. To this day, I have never forgotten that moment of indescribable joy of knowing I was in love! I know it’s a trite saying but it’s true that you just know, it's very difficult to explain but you just know.

Communication is very important and we have a lot in common. We go just about everywhere together, still hold hands, he opens the car door for me, extends those kind of courtesies to me. Of course, we still have disagreements every now and again, lots of give and take. The best thing is he is my best friend. :)

Don't give up! I sincerely hope that love comes to all of you and that you will have the wisdom to know.

Then next, I had been going steady with my 2nd hoh hubby for 18 months when out of the blue, at 2 in the morning, I woke up with this beautiful feeling and knowledge that he was the one. Just shot up in bed and savored that feeling for the next 2 hours before I was able to go back to sleep. To this day, I have never forgotten that moment of indescribable joy of knowing I was in love! I know it’s a trite saying but it’s true that you just know, it's very difficult to explain but you just know.

That's exactly how it hit me when I realized my guy was the one. You just know. I remember waking up and looking at him. I realized that I could do this everyday and how much he means to me.

date often. make sure if she is one. date often again. rip her up and see if she's real. date again. Aye. she's one. Im happy man.

It's hard, yes - and it is not easy, because Love hurts. Sometimes, some people use love to make a person to believe it is all soo true but, then when something is wrong...it bruised love and then, that person will never be the same.

The question is : How could a person survive to stay and be the same without changing to prevent " mistrust " again ? I know it's hard. Been there, through that myself. It's why I take the time to screen some men. ;)

When you care more about the other person's happiness than your own.

I think that this is a question that can't really be put into words. As corny as it sounds "You will just know it" although I don't think I've quite experienced that yet, I have wanted to believe that I had. But things just didn't work out. I'm still a young guy at 25, even though I feel like I'm 30 because I've grown up so fast over the last ten years, so I am in no hurry. I'd rather be single than going through a divorce.

Some people might even let "The One" slip through their fingers like I always think I have by not having the balls to share your feelings with them.

Back