Finding Nemo!

daprilz

Reaction score
have u seen it yet? im thinkin to watch it this weekend since they got CC in movie at Star Theatre in NOVI, Michigan ....

i think they are so cute - tiny fish, funny shark and all that ...
i know its for kids but i would like to see it too :)

I saw it with the twins,it was a good movie. It was CC

reggie.txt

I love all Pixar's movies... this will definitely my must-see movie

I wanna see that too...it looks hiralous as heck lol

I loved Toy Story, Toy Story 2, and Monsters, Inc but A Bug's Life is just abit too cheezy...not very much funny as the others are

I loved Pixar's Picture and I would not wanna miss that movie FINDING NEMO since I required to watch without CC in the theater but I will watch when it comes to CC later on. I have no nerve to be patence. :laugh2: Pixar Rulez!

i found out that they are making a movie "Finding Nemo" for 3 years!!! wow, it must be hell hard for them and good movie!

Originally posted by SmellyFeet
reggie.txt

I love all Pixar's movies... this will definitely my must-see movie

Agreed, I saw it. It's hilarious!

I can't wait to watch Finding Nemo this Saturday with my roommate, MizzDeaf! I know it won't be CC at the theater but we can always rent it again and watch it with CC when it comes out at Blockbuster. :) It was sweet of MizzDeaf for taking me to movie theater for my early birthday this Saturday :)

Originally posted by LezArtist
I can't wait to watch Finding Nemo this Saturday with my roommate, MizzDeaf! I know it won't be CC at the theater but we can always rent it again and watch it with CC when it comes out at Blockbuster. :) It was sweet of MizzDeaf for taking me to movie theater for my early birthday this Saturday :)

Great, then it is DATE!!!!:rofl:

Originally posted by daprilz
i found out that they are making a movie "Finding Nemo" for 3 years!!! wow, it must be hell hard for them and good movie!
3 years eh? Hmmm that was kinda shorter. They've even made "Monsters Inc" for 5 years!

even "Shrek" (DreamWorks) was made for 5 years also. So I heard that "Shrek 2" is already in process.

Originally posted by Steel
3 years eh? Hmmm that was kinda shorter. They've even made "Monsters Inc" for 5 years!

even "Shrek" (DreamWorks) was made for 5 years also. So I heard that "Shrek 2" is already in process.

yeah becuz its their first year to learn and blah, work hard... thats why its been 5 years ... but right now, they know what to do to design and etc so everythings ready and faster ....

PIXAR IS DIFFERENT THAN DREAMWORKS. ALL YOU CAN WORK IS TEAMWORK THEN IT WILL BE FASTER. I KNOW IT TAKE ALONG TIL WORK DONE BEFORE START THE FILM. :D

wow I'm surprised there is not much response to the movie.

I think this is the first time that Disney had a character with a disability. (Nemo)

Great Movie! though I couldn't handle the beginning. I'm an animal lover.

:tears:

awww Bumble.....*hugs*....I'm an animal lover too.....U should watch ' Animal Planet ' they have a show called ' Animal Cops ' I couldn't stop crying ....

I like the Movie ' finding Nemo ' too....I watched it with my boys and It's a great movie....

Back