It's near Portland Oregon..

It's Firefox symbol!!

Look like Photoshopped to me.

Catty

It's near Portland Oregon..

It's Firefox symbol!!

Look like Photoshopped to me.

Catty

scroll down a little. You will see an airplane and a group of cars and people posing as "F O X"

this is definitely real.... funded by FF, I guess

No idea why google do that. Can't find on maps.live.com. Just google earth and google maps. Weird?

1zbx8wi.jpg

I understand you clear about that but I don't see anything at maps.live.com plus picture take by 2009.

I understand you clear about that but I don't see anything at maps.live.com plus picture take by 2009.

that's probably because maps.live.com is using picture prior to 2009.

scroll down a little. You will see an airplane and a group of cars and people posing as "F O X"

It looks like "FX?" to me. I don't see any O in there.

It looks like "FX?" to me. I don't see any O in there.

you're right. When I zoomed in closer.... I had a 2nd thought. I don't think it's X... it's more like * as in O... the 3rd letter looks like 2?? FX2? FOX??

:dunno: we can debate about this all day long :laugh2:

you're right. When I zoomed in closer.... I had a 2nd thought. I don't think it's X... it's more like * as in O... the 3rd letter looks like 2?? FX2? FOX??

:dunno: we can debate about this all day long :laugh2:

My best guess is 3 since it's FX3 as Firefox 3. Picture or people are not clear enough.

OIC :lol:

Now it's a real deal!

I didn't scroll down a bit. I bet Farmer get paid to let them put FireFox symbol on their farm. Betcha they get $$ for it.

Catty

Back