Finally!!!!!

Congrats on your house! :)

Glad that you move new house also lotta work do prints whole house! :) also better hold till july we are gonna be partyy gurls! hehe

:wave: Aw Congratulations on the move sweetie :hug: , now that you can relax and enjoy your new home, and psst sweetie? leave the unpacking for your hubby and you take a nice trip to the spa! :ducks: :giggle:

I'm glad that Jaci is loving her new bedroom, now she can invite some of her friends and have a girls night over party! ;) I sure can't wait to see pictures of your inside home, whenever you're done settle down in your new home, and everything unpacked... ;)

my hubby has helped alot with the unpacking while i was at work and i do the unpacking at night while he's at work.

Jacey is looking forward to having her friends over. she's wanting to have her birthday party here! its about time! its been 5 years since we haven't had a party for her at our own home.

want to help me unpack??? :fingersx:

Congrats, Rebelgirl...I'm sure ya enjoying your new house for some time now... I probably will be thinking of what my new place will be, and also packing some stuff slowly (also I been tossing out old stuff that is of no use to me anymore) and other things to consider giving away to family or put up for auction....
thank you NS :hug: Good luck at whatever you do with your future too. Hope things will go smoothly with the auction!

i got ur email last night, CONGRATS!! i am so happy for yall.. also i saw ur house, i was drop my jaw and it sooo huge! gee! i was kidding with her, can my fiance and i live in sunroom and pay rent? she say yea why not!?? :lol:
:lol: yeah you did say that. haha and thank you! you and your honey come see me soon!

Congrats! Rebelgirl on your new home sure you will have a blast in it and take the time out to relax and enjoy !
Thank you!! oh yeah! i can't wait to sit and relax!!! maybe this weekend i can. this week has been crazy like last week! i'm still on the go go go go go all the time!

Shel90, Redheadgrrl, animal Lover and lil country gal~

thank you very much!

redheadgrrl, i got your PM.. you should have my reply by now.

congrate on your new house i bet you love the house already
smile it was really nice house
hugs

wow, I didn't see your thread until this morning.

I'm really exciting for you & your family to settle down a new and comfortable home... :hug:

Congratulations on getting into your new house!

Email me your new address then I paste your new address in my computer file...

thank you NS :hug: Good luck at whatever you do with your future too. Hope things will go smoothly with the auction!

Thanks, RebelGirl... got some advice for me since I will have to move completely with everything in this house to move to new place.. what to do and what to think abuot tossing out and etc... anything would be helpful.. truth is I did move.. but only to go to work back in 1995... was laid off after 9 months at the job and moved back to the farm till now....boy I gonna be :pissed: with some stuff that might get tossed out that I wanna keep and etc.. one of them happens to be the Hockey News magazines that I subscribes to since early 1993... I wanna keep the mags and put them in special binders for research purposes for my pet projects that involves tracking hockey teams and their places and the stats... that what I do sometimes to beat the time working and keeping busy somehow.. ehh..

So any advice would be great.. lol and good luck on your new house... :hug:

oh yea u always been busy around and dont have time relax!!! u know easter is coming so u will have break time and relax in bubble bath hehe

Thanks, RebelGirl... got some advice for me since I will have to move completely with everything in this house to move to new place.. what to do and what to think abuot tossing out and etc... anything would be helpful.. truth is I did move.. but only to go to work back in 1995... was laid off after 9 months at the job and moved back to the farm till now....boy I gonna be :pissed: with some stuff that might get tossed out that I wanna keep and etc.. one of them happens to be the Hockey News magazines that I subscribes to since early 1993... I wanna keep the mags and put them in special binders for research purposes for my pet projects that involves tracking hockey teams and their places and the stats... that what I do sometimes to beat the time working and keeping busy somehow.. ehh..

So any advice would be great.. lol and good luck on your new house... :hug:
i'll get back with you on that one!

oh yea u always been busy around and dont have time relax!!! u know easter is coming so u will have break time and relax in bubble bath hehe
well i hope so!! i'm still unpacking! burning papers that came from 2000!!!! dang.. i'm such a pack rat!

Back