Finally!

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
I just graduated! Hooray! It's about damn time! Heh!

Actually, I have one last class... bowling. I'm doing that this summer for 5 weeks. After that, I'll get my degree. ;)

Congratulations!! Already have the graduation ceremony? Any plans for a huge reception...in your case, perhaps, a big o' party with the works? Anyhow, good going and betcha you're relieved now! ;)

Congrats!!!!!! It must be a HUGE relief to be done! Enjoy your new life after college! What's your plans after finishing bowling classes?

:cheers: Way to go Vamp! Congrats!! I la-a-a-arv bowling! During my RIT days I used to go with my best bud for bowling on Saturday mornings. I still have this off campus bowling ball here. :rofl:

Congrats on graduating!! and good luck in future. I believe ya should have big party

Thanks. What happened that weekend was hectic for me. Friday, I went to a lunch reception for my college. Afterwards, we went off campus to get some boxes for my move. We returned for my convocation. After the convocation, we went to the commencement. The commencement lasted almost 2 hours! Whew! Afterwards, my parents and I went out to eat at Outbacks. After that, we dropped my mom off at the hotel and my dad took me to see Star Wars: Episode III. Good movie!

Saturday, I spent most of the day packing while my parents toured Rochester. That evening, we went out to eat at Bugaboo Creek. We then went to the mall for some clothes shopping. Heh!

Sunday, I packed more all morning with my roommate. Afterwards, my parents took my roommate and I to Niagara Falls then dinner at Tullys.

What a weekend! Heh!

Huh..? The date of RIT's graduation was Friday/Saturday, May 20th and 21st.:ugh:

Congrats!! Actually RIT grad was I think last week on friday on 20th (?). a friend of mine graduated same day as Vamp.

WYG! :grouphug:

Way to go, Vampy! :) Do you feel good that you are done with school? :) -- there should be a big party for ya! :)

Nancy said:
Way to go, Vampy! :) Do you feel good that you are done with school? :) -- there should be a big party for ya! :)

YAYYYYY VAMPY GRADUATED!!!!!!!!

and for douglas he was talking abt LAST week so he's been REALLY busy moving so please don't spoil the proud moment he achieved in !

Vamp what was ur degree? ( or impending)

Congrats Vamp !!

I am so happy that you finally made it !! I know, you could do it ! Your parents must be very proud of you !!

My son will graduate this coming Friday. I am all excited ! :D

Douglas said:
Huh..? The date of RIT's graduation was Friday/Saturday, May 20th and 21st.:ugh:
The graduation was on the 20th and 21st. Out of the 8 colleges at RIT, 2 were on Friday night and the other 6 were all day on Saturday. For Friday, it was GCCIS (Golisano College of Computing & Information Systems) and NTID (National Technical Institute for the Deaf). The schedule for Friday was:

1:00 pm - Lunch Reception (for GCCIS only)
3:15 pm - Line-up for Convocation
4:00 pm - Convocation
6:30 pm - Line-up for Commencement
7:30 pm - Commencement

It was a hectic weekend since I had a lot to pack. Heh!

Back