Finally Wildfire has come back to AllDeaf!!

Wildfire

Reaction score
:dance: hope some of you still remember good old wildfire..i am doing good. working and going to college to learn about turfgrass management...very interesting learning. so stop by and say hi...will be here more often

hey.gif
Wildfire!

Welcome back dude!
151.gif

Heyyy Welcome back !!!! not see you for long time hehe :giggle:

DeafMonkey aka MonkeyHead heeheh :giggle:

Heyyy there , welcome back WildFire, good to see you again :)

WOW! it's been LONG TIMEEE almost a year since not see you and it's great see you again WildFire :hug:

:welcome: Back Wildfire!! Don't know ya, you was a member long before me.:)

Hello .... me too .. don't know you but Welcome Back and enjoy staying with us. I checked your old thread of introduction and it seems some members know you from other forum. FYI I'm Sunshine1 aka Dancer.

good to be back and hello old and new alldeaf....no classes today so i am playing on the computer...my brain telling me no more study...killing me.. :rl:
enjoy learning again...some fun and some went over my head..whew. but it is worth learning again...take care all

Well, Well, Well Look's who's decided to come back after all? That little WildFire's back for some action, eh? I'm glad you got the time to check us out and welcome back! I hope Oklahoma's been treating you well and it sounds like you are making a better progress for your life ;) It's good to see you around! :hug:

Back