27"
3.4 GHz
1 TB HD
8GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2GB GDDR5

Excited? Yup yup.

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Congrats!!! Does it have Lion pre installed in that one? :)

No idea. I'm not too thrilled with some of what people are saying about Lion, so I'm kind of hoping I get lucky and will get snow leopard instead. I've played with it and love it. Haven't used Lion yet. If I get Lion hopefully they'll have worked out all the minor issues by now.

Have you used Lion? If so, what do you think?

No idea. I'm not too thrilled with some of what people are saying about Lion, so I'm kind of hoping I get lucky and will get snow leopard instead. I've played with it and love it. Haven't used Lion yet. If I get Lion hopefully they'll have worked out all the minor issues by now.

Lion works great for me so far. Mostly good than bad, don't worry too much about it. I'm sure they will update it someday soon to fix bugs and all that stuff.

Wirelessly posted (BB Curve 9300)

Congrats! :D

Great! Welcome to our Mac family!!! I think that OS Lion should be free when you had purchased it.

Lion comes with the really sleek, beautiful, amazingly designed reflective menu bar right?

I don't want that ugly black menu bar that I've seen in some Youtube videos like the one below.

I just don't want to panic if I boot up and I see that black menu bar in Lion instead of the beautiful OS X Snow Leopard menu bar.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JxYsUr6pR4&feature=related]OSX Snow Leopard (10.6) vs OSX Lion (10.7) - YouTube[/ame]

Ok I talked to Apple support earlier today. They said my iMac will be coming with Snow Leopard. YAY!!!

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Phi4Sius said:
Lion comes with the really sleek, beautiful, amazingly designed reflective menu bar right?

I don't want that ugly black menu bar that I've seen in some Youtube videos like the one below.

I just don't want to panic if I boot up and I see that black menu bar in Lion instead of the beautiful OS X Snow Leopard menu bar.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JxYsUr6pR4&feature=related]OSX Snow Leopard (10.6) vs OSX Lion (10.7) - YouTube[/ame]

Its the same as in Snow leopard. Just minor graphic interface changes and lot of under the hood features. There is no such thing as a black menu bar in OS X. Somebody probably used a 3rd party theme or just a prank.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Its the same as in Snow leopard. Just minor graphic interface changes and lot of under the hood features. There is no such thing as a black menu bar in OS X. Somebody probably used a 3rd party theme or just a prank.

I m too. I have no black menu on OS X screen in my Mac.

OSX Snow Leopard (10.6) vs OSX Lion (10.7) - YouTube

Ignored that youtube, They alway changed or mod.

Use this apple only and you will see a lot screenshot.
Apple - OS X Lion - The world

Ok I talked to Apple support earlier today. They said my iMac will be coming with Snow Leopard. YAY!!!

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

good for you...

The video that you posted is bullshit so check the highlander's post above.

Lion is much better than Snow Leopard. ;)

kind of weird that it is not coming with OS X Lion...that is the new software.. a new mac should be coming with Lion..and Lion is better than snow leopard btw

kind of weird that it is not coming with OS X Lion...that is the new software.. a new mac should be coming with Lion..and Lion is better than snow leopard btw

Not what I've heard. I've heard about tons of problems with Lion. Video games (WoW especially) lagging on specc'ed out iMacs, video issues, flash issues, overheating as a result of the software, and many other glitches.

I'd rather have a solid OS and wait until the problems are fixed before upgrading.

Then in six months after they fix everything I'll get Lion.

Update: BTW my iMac has shipped! It should be here tomorrow. I've never seen a company build and ship a computer so fast. GO APPLE!

Not what I've heard. I've heard about tons of problems with Lion. Video games (WoW especially) lagging on specc'ed out iMacs, video issues, flash issues, overheating as a result of the software, and many other glitches.

I'd rather have a solid OS and wait until the problems are fixed before upgrading.

Then in six months after they fix everything I'll get Lion.

Update: BTW my iMac has shipped! It should be here tomorrow. I've never seen a company build and ship a computer so fast. GO APPLE!

Lion fixes Leopard (or whatever the previous version is called) problems anyway. It's not that bad. Every OS has bugs. That's why they issue updates regularly.

Lion fixes Leopard (or whatever the previous version is called) problems anyway. It's not that bad. Every OS has bugs. That's why they issue updates regularly.

Thank you Jiro!!!

Well this is my first post from my new iMac whoo-hoo!!!!

Turns out they DID end up installing Lion, but I'm not feeling too bad about it. I really like it so far. Yiiiippeeeeeeee I love it!!!! :D

Back