Finally a Postwhore

mlkshkgrl

Reaction score
Well, it took almost a year, but I finally made it. I have reached my.....
1,000 post​

I'm very happy to still be a member of AD. I have made a lot of wonderful new friends. Instead of taking the chance on leaving someone out I'm just going to send out hugs to everyone. :grouphug: And I want to dedicate this post to all the members of AD because I think that we are all great in our own unique way. I also want to dedicate this post to my two beautiful children because they are the light of my life.

And last but not least I want to say thank you to someone for making me smile and laugh for the past couple of days. You're really special. :kiss:

:applause: Congratulations Mlkshakgirl! :applause: Looking forward seeing more of you around here. ;)

Aww very sweet dedicate you post up above :mrgreen: ....Congratulations on your one thousand posts and many more to come....

:hug:

Hey you! you being naughty today??? wanna fight some more????

heh.. Congrats!!!! welcome to the postwhoring!

:wave: Mlkshkgrl!!!! Big Congratulations on making it to your 1,000th posting!! :applause: :applause: I love your dedication, it's so beautiful!!! Good luck on your next 1,000th posting!!!! :ily: :hug:

Congratulations, there, girl! Youv'e been on a roll for a few days now!

Congrat! I'm glad that u did reach, there many more to go.. I'm sure alots of humors going on here. :)

Back