Final Fantasy

SuperChris

Reaction score
Anyone fan of Final Fantasy ? I am prefer Final Fantasy 8 is best game ever. FF7 is good but advent children movie is amazing. FF9 , i not complete it. FFX and X-2 is great. I can't wait FF 13 soon :)

YESS! HUGE FAN RIGHT HERE!! Been a fan since I was 9 back in 1997 haha when Final Fantasy 7 was released. It was my first Final Fantasy RPG and I still love it to this day. I played Final Fantasy VII-XII. Expect FF11 since they put it online which was stupid.

My favorite FF in order:

Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy X/X-2
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy XII

Final Fantasy XII is my least favorite because idk it was missing that atmosphere like all the other FF franchise.

I know I can't wait for Final Fantasy XIII and mark your calender because it's going to be released in the U.S on March 9th, 2010! :D

I absolutely love the FF games. I've played practically all of them.

I bought a X-Box 360 for the sole purpose of getting FFXIII.

FF8, FF9, FF10 & FF10-2, FF12, and FF7: CC. :)

Yes, I'm an another Final Fantasy fan. :D

Another fan of FF here! FF7 was the first game... FF8, FF9, FFX, FF12... played briefly FFX-2... never played FF11 (didn't like the idea of FF as online game)

Edited: Oh, I also played FF3, FF4, FF5 too! FF5 was memorable for its cliffhanger that deceptively made me believing that it was ending in disaster, just like FF7.

2nd edit: Oops that was FF6, not FF5...

Last edited:
That's right... I forgot about Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2! It was great to see Cloud and Sephiroth there!

Back