Final Fantasy XIII

fullmetal03

Reaction score
Have you guys played Final Fantasy XIII? I do cause i LOVE the final fantasy series since first release out in along time around nintendo time lol..

I use FF13 on my ps3. so if u want add my friend on ps3.. so add me chuubu

FFXIII looks very nice and sweet and I would play it....only if it is an action game lol. Not crazy about RPGs anyway.

From what I learn that on lately FF XIII, the way to building level isn't classic anymore, u have to building by customer follow these instead add experience from the battle. I think that would be either difficult or suck.

I have wondered if that was worth the money to play, I have never played it, nor any interest until now....

my PSN ID is scruffyjake87 (Australia) and scruffy_jake87(America)

I heard about this game is very linear, unlike FFXII does.

I do like FFXII more than FFXIII.

FFXIII looks very nice and sweet and I would play it....only if it is an action game lol. Not crazy about RPGs anyway.

FF series are always to be RPG, period.

There never will be remake for FF7. if you want play, then play ps1 or play on psp hack.

Read the link in above, Square is in TALK about remake of FF7 for PS3, it is possible because I noticed some games are remake to port.

Wirelessly posted

I didn't play it but my friend played it, so I watched it. Well, not a whole of the story but I think it's good game.

Back