Final Fantasy 13 and Final Fantasy 13 Versus

edtide25

Reaction score
What you guys think? Think this game will be all time great like they did to FF7? From my concept, The graphics looks awsome but I sure hope that the storyline and the game play doesn't suck like they did to FF8 and FF9. Final Fantasy 13, you will be playing a female character (forgot her name) as an main character. But BUT Final Fantasy 13 Versus.. you will be playing a evil EVIL Cloud as a main character as well. Sounds awsome! Anyway.. Rumors saying this will be the last FF series. Its kinda disappoted because I've been a huge fan of FF games.
Here is the link of FF trailer from Stage6. *WARNING* you must have Divx Web player installed to view it for better quality.

Stage6 · Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII · Final Fantasy Versus XIII Extended Trailer - Video and Download

Here is ff13 pics

FinalFantasy-XIII.net / Fabula Nova Crystallis / Final Fantasy XIII / Screenshots

I'm afraid that it would cancel if PS3 don't sell enough unit worldwide. Because the develop seem cost too much. I'm kind worry that Square may lose some money. I do aware that very few of friends sure want that latest FF on PS3 when it come out and buy console.

Back