few sites of my own

DeafBorg

Reaction score
I run a pet site @ Flashsplash

It is pretty much dead in the forum since few of my members had not returned. - could use some great people to live up my pet site.

My hubby runs a Christian site for Christian believers. I help run it as well. I built his site from ground up as well too. Christian Impact • Index page

He could us great Christian believers to join and bring in great stories and such.

Now I could use some volunteers for a new site I am working on now. For those who want to join and give me insites give me a pm so I can give you my link.

This new site is for the deaf but mostly about aids, cochlear implants and devices. Also general chat and all about sci fi like Star Trek, Stargate etc.

I will need global mods, mods and maybe one other staff users. But once I air the site I will start finding staffs. Also I will be buying a domain name for it. This site is on my pet server and I will just forward the url to the domain name.

Last edited:
Cool. Building communities/websites has always been a passion of mine. I've been working on this other website-forum that's more focused on CI and hearing aids, as well.

Good luck with yours.

My forum was getting spammed so bad that I had to upgrade it to a better software.

It is now back up at PawsTastic » where Pets Dream Come True!

Also we had to shut down Christian Impact due to spammers as well. So we decided not to start it back up.

But we have a very new fun for all site and it is just about ready. I will post the link when it is completed.

This site is going to be mostly about bowling. But it will have arcades and many more.

My forum was getting spammed so bad that I had to upgrade it to a better software.

It is now back up at PawsTastic » where Pets Dream Come True!

Also we had to shut down Christian Impact due to spammers as well. So we decided not to start it back up.

But we have a very new fun for all site and it is just about ready. I will post the link when it is completed.

This site is going to be mostly about bowling. But it will have arcades and many more.
That's a good use of colors. It' matches the theme of pets.

However, the background for the logo/title could be better if it was something related to pets.

When I look at it, it makes me think of technology and virtual reality.

Back