Ferret Fun!

Ferrets are fun to be with but really stinkin' bad UGH. I'm not a ferret owner.
have you smelt penguins'? and flamingos'? :lol: I bet ferrets won't KNOCK you down as they do. :aw:

souggy - cute ferret you have there! what's his name? :)

Rousseau doesn't smell as bad as a cat or dog. Even my family will admit to that.

An old clip:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXjLYE659v0[/ame]

Rousseau doesn't smell as bad as a cat or dog. Even my family will admit to that.
yeah I know few ferret friends that don't smell too bad. as long as you follow and keep up with cleaning basics regularly.

yeah I know few ferret friends that don't smell too bad. as long as you follow and keep up with cleaning basics regularly.

I never gave him a bath before. :eek3:

Well, I did three times, and all three times, the house stunk for two or three weeks afterward. Found out from a ferret rehab that ferrets are best left unbathed and if they're dirty, they will lick themselves.

I never gave him a bath before. :eek3:

Well, I did three times, and all three times, the house stunk for two or three weeks afterward. Found out from a ferret rehab that ferrets are best left unbathed and if they're dirty, they will lick themselves.
I mean their cages...

they are illegal in some states, do you know why?

Not an American, sorry. :(

I do know ferrets managed to hybridized with stoats and survive in New Zealand in the wild.

I mean their cages...

they are illegal in some states, do you know why?

illegal in CA and MA... i dunno what other state but it's cuz they're classified as rodents.... a danger to other species like birds :roll:

how so ill-informed they are......

illegal in CA and MA... i dunno what other state but it's cuz they're classified as rodents.... a danger to other species like birds :roll:

Ferrets have been legal in MA for years now. It's true they used to be banned.

They aren't classified as rodents, they are in the weasel family. You are correct, though, that the bans are based on fear for native wildlife. The lawmakers argue that escaped and released ferrets could survive in the wild and crowd out or over-predate native species.

those are cute!
used to have two, loved them.
will never have ferrets again.

Well, I know someone have one or two ferrets in CA. She bought them in Reno, then brought them to CA without getting caught.

Back