Ferrari Go BOOM! (Warning: 56k Killer)

:Owned:

If Enzo Ferrari rose from the grave and saw that 456 blow its motor, Enzo would have died TWICE!

Now that's a waste of a 300K car! :lol:

Last edited:
Damn... what a waste! :crazy:

However, it looks like it was just a test drive to test its limit.

yea seen it, Wished i had that job, test driving those ferraris. He didnt get in trouble for blowing it up.. Ferrari told him to beat the hell out of it.

BTW anybody wanna see a 1000+hp Buick Grand National smoking its tires on the dyno WITH drag slicks!:) Ill work on it today uploading it and post it here.

Shibby said:
yea seen it, Wished i had that job, test driving those ferraris. He didnt get in trouble for blowing it up.. Ferrari told him to beat the hell out of it.

BTW anybody wanna see a 1000+hp Buick Grand National smoking its tires on the dyno WITH drag slicks!:) Ill work on it today uploading it and post it here.

Yeah I saw the video of the Buick smoking the tires. Damn 1K plus hp and the guy shud be thankful he didn't turn the Buick into a pretzel with all that torque to the rear wheels. I think I saw the computer read out on the dyno to over 1,600 hp! and those twin turbos were fuckin' HUGE!

Awww mannn I know if Daddy had a Ferrari and I did that... I wouldn't see the light of day!!! :ugh:

:laugh2: LMAO LMAO i didnt expect that ferrari to blow its frickin engine.....how sad for that ferrari...and i would love to be the guy driving those maxed-out cars...get the feel of those mean machines and i dont have to own them and i could blow the engine for all i care

seen that before, I knew that movie will show it....saw it 2 times since for less than 2 years...that movie is old, but still funny when I see a exotic car with a blown motor....sucks to drain lot of $ for a 12 cylinder or maybe a 8 cylinder motor in the hole.

Back