Femme or Straight Acting...

yagazn

Reaction score
Some gay guys I know who act straight in public. Do u act straight or femme in public?.

Are you embrassing in public with someone who act flamboyant or gay?

It's like someone has to act straight like a robot. I know it's discreet for work or in certain area where you have to act normal.

I don't care if someone can tell by the way I act gay. So, be yourself!.

I act very normal in public lol.
and no I'm not embarrassed in public who acts gay. That's them, you know.
But if I wanna be with someone I'd rather him act normal not flamboyant.

I fight like a man. I walk like a booty ghetto gal. I guess my answer is both.

For me, I'd rather be with a guy who's straight-acting.

I admit that it's one of my guilty pleasures to make fun of flamboyant gays in public.

Once, I told a group of friends about one flamboyant guy who always acts like a girl and even had a purse (lmao). I said "Every time that guy talks, a purse comes outta his mouth." (I sort of stole that line from the NBC sitcom "Will and Grace.")

The result? Rowdy laughter and high-fives. And guess what? One of the guys is a close friend of mine and I came out to him some time before I made fun of that flamboyant guy.

I admit that was cruel, but at the same time it's effing hilarious.

For me, I'd rather be with a guy who's straight-acting.

I admit that it's one of my guilty pleasures to make fun of flamboyant gays in public. :slap:

Once, I told a group of friends about one flamboyant guy who always acts like a girl and even had a purse (lmao). I said "Every time that guy talks, a purse comes outta his mouth." (I sort of stole that line from the NBC sitcom "Will and Grace.") :lol: TSK TSK TSK

The result? Rowdy laughter and high-fives. And guess what? One of the guys is a close friend of mine and I came out to him some time before I made fun of that flamboyant guy.

I admit that was cruel, but at the same time it's effing hilarious.

Okay ;)

I'm very straight acting, I don't act straight on purpose... thats just who I am LOL.

Ohhh, Diva...It's RuPaul :lol:

I saw RuPaul at Gay Festival a long time ago.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDKAkBf4Ps0&feature=related"]YouTube - RuPaul "Call Me Starrbooty"[/ame]

<<< Doesn't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public.
WTF does acting gay even MEAN anyway?

Back