Female Humping

zookeeper4321

Reaction score
My goofy 18 year old boy wants me ask why females get on top of other females. I told him besides strap on and such it was probably just the contact. I think this is something he sees in movies so who knows if it's like real life. Anyone care to share with him?

PurrMeow said:
*cough* i am bit laughing about strap on thats what AngelWolf needs heh

ROFLMAO OMG!!!!!! Now that is classic as hell!!!!! HAHAH!!!! good one, PurrMeow!!! I bet Moo gonna rant hard on that soon!!! HAHAHA!!!

Northstar said:
ROFLMAO OMG!!!!!! Now that is classic as hell!!!!! HAHAH!!!! good one, PurrMeow!!! I bet Moo gonna rant hard on that soon!!! HAHAHA!!!

*off-topic*

Anddddd....just so you know, you'll be helping her out too!! :naughty:

:scatter:

Roadrunner said:
*off-topic*

Anddddd....just so you know, you'll be helping her out too!! :naughty:

:scatter:

Don't think so RR. If I was ever bi-curios it wouldn't matter cause Mr. Z says if I ever try it he has to be the center of attetion. Then what would be the point?

Northstar said:

is moo gonna :pissed: on you?? NS j/kj/k

What have I done? Everyone thinks I'm going to get my ass kicked. I've had lots of gay/lesbian co-workers in the past because I worked near IU- very gay university. Maybe the strap on is a stero-type? I don't know, but I've talked to people who used it. It does exist. Anyway, I totally straight, but far from prejudice. Miss Gay IU was my brides maid when I married Mr. Z. Now does anyone ligitimately want to answer my son's question or do I have to go to IU?

For 2 lesbians, it's their choice whether they want to be humped with strap-on or not. To hump without strap-on, it's just a feeling of wanting to hump but doesn't want to use a strap-on if u get my drift. In my past experience, humping was a sense of bouncing up and down against a pussy just like a bloke without a dick. It's just a feeling.......

...interesting..
I heard there was strap ons controlled by
a remote and it's inverted. My BIL wants to just
get the remote, because he heard that ladies wear it
out, and if they have a remote control (it's universal
and a certain yards away if another lady has one on it
will vibrate) :crazy:

However I have yet to find out if this really exists are he
has just been smoking too much :crazy: drugs lately j/k.

LinuxGold said:
zookeeper, do you mean tribbing?

Sorry, I don't know that term. I think he was refering to someone behaving just like they had a penis. As if it were there.

Back