FelixKat930's CI operation

gnulinuxman

Reaction score
Due to some requests by some members of this board, FelixKat wanted me to share the news about her CI operations. Her insurance company approved the CI and she's set for surgery on August 22.

I wish her the very best of luck with it. :hug:

I may be the one sharing further updates if she doesn't come back by then, so you guys know. :)

Glad to hear it! I wish her the best. Yes, please keep us updated on her progress whoever it may be... :whistle:

Oh, you guys are very welcome! Thanks for the words of encouragement--I will make sure she sees them. She does plan to come back after the operation and share it firsthand, but until then, I will probably provide further updates. :)

Hey that is great.. All the best luck to her! :)

I am happy for her! cant wait to all of the updates.. :)

That's great; best wishes to her on this journey!

That's awesome, can't wait to hear the update in August....Tell her I said Hi :)

^Angel^ said:
That's awesome, can't wait to hear the update in August....Tell her I said Hi :)
Oh, I will make sure she sees all your comments. :) (She's been reading this thread periodically.)

I am glad you guys are being nice to her. She really needs support now. Maybe she'll come back sooner if we can keep this up! :)

gnulinuxman said:
I am glad you guys are being nice to her. She really needs support now. Maybe she'll come back sooner if we can keep this up! :)

I'll keep my fingers cross :fingersx:

That's wonderful news. Tell her I'm sending all the best wishes I can her way!!!

Back