Fei Ku's new hairdo :D

Steel X

Reaction score
she sent me a couple pics of her new haircut she got awhile ago and I definetly love it! :D

Attachments

• Photo_160.JPG
    Photo_160.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 75
  • Photo_161.JPG
    Photo_161.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 66
Wha......?? I thought you were the one who cut her hair??? I guess she wanted it shorter.. I've seen that hair style, looks great on you!!:cool:

her hairstyle look awesome! i love it! look sexy on her, too! heheh :)

It looks very nice, I like it, but she doesn't look too happy.

I like that style on her! She's looking good! ;)

Cheri, Im not sure if she wasn't happy or happy since, I know her very well. She hate the pictures and hate to smiling for the picture. That's her ;)

ahh finally she got her dream hair she s been waiting it for years glad to see she finally got what she s been wanting for a long time she is one step closer to looking like an japanese hehe i m thinking about dying my hair blue btw tei hair looks really good no wonder she likes that style

lol thank u everyone heh i wasnt mad i just look serious to make sure i get the right look in view so u can see me clearly u know? lol sorry and also mel is right that i dont like to take pixs of myself that much but lol i do it for steel's sake hahah

Ahhhhhhh...the look of someone who's seriously about ready to play some more anime' games! :lol:

Anyhow, cool and nice pixs and did you mail your hair clippings to Steel for Christmas?? :whistle:

~RR

Cheri, Im not sure if she wasn't happy or happy since, I know her very well. She hate the pictures and hate to smiling for the picture. That's her ;)

Yea, thanks for informing me that she doesn't like pictures, I cannot blame her. ;)

......................wait a sec you look like your character in psu dang! hehe i mean look on your icon fei and look on the pic its almost the same all yo u have to do is make yourself look 3rd dimenional - like

Back