feelings about war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xoxostarss

Reaction score
What is your feelings about us going to war? Do you agree or disagree about us going to war against Iraq?

Thanks God I'm not a president or anything to decide to go war or not... but... [m] DIE Saddam DIE [/m]

I feel that we have not done everything possible in the peace negotations, so I think Bush's hiding something by going ahead with this war now when most countries are against it. But it looks as if what I have to say does not matter anymore because Bush's leading the troops in attacks against Iraq (sending orders). So I hope Saddam dies soon so we can have our soldiers come home!

well some are disagree, but have to go war to get Saddam

[m]Saddam must DIEEEEEEEEEEE:rl:[/m]

I am going to go downtown Seattle to join their anti-war protest. I do not know of any other deafs. I do think Bush Jr. should have had the U.N.'s support not just few countries and most of the other 35 countries are just allowing access into Iraq. Big whoop. It should be a coalition of different nations to participate in ousting Saddam. Saddam got to go away.

[m]
NS_saddamtv0320.jpg
:rl: [/m]

I feel so stupid world why they're want to war for ? (FEEL GOOD to be war) ??? HGUH ??? it doesn't need to war.. be freedom. oh well i feel sad for everyone.

I believe it was necessary to go against Iraq after 12 years.

anti-war fellows went crazy at downtown. :crazy:
It's like... they have no life by watch their own children to keep safe and stay home than rather spend by stand all the night. :roll:

I think it's worth a try...to get rid of Saddam of course

Originally posted by Yr SoUL Is MINE
i don't care since we listen to the reporters, the real story is behind us, so I am more concern of enough military for Pacific oversea...North Korea surprises U.S. or not. I hope they already prepared that one....:ugh:

yeah - me too

Are you saying that North Korea is with Iraq??

What i think it sucks. I found my mother in tears cuz she is worried that my two bros are in the marines and they might be called and that hurts me. I never wanted them to start war.

sorry man :(

But remember, it takes COURAGE to wait and I'm sure your brothers' love will always be with you and your mother, no matter what happens to them, their love will never die. I will pray for them to have good luck and a safe return after the war

I feel that this war is totally wrong. I do not think that we have the right to kick Saddam out of his country. If the Iraqis don't care about who their president is, oh well. We should not have to be world police. I never understood why Bush is trying to make the connection between Iraq and September 11th. It is obvious Bush has another agendas behind this so called "Operation Iraqi Freedom." Freedom for Iraq, my ass.

i support the miltary action against iraq and rip off saddam.
i hope the war will take the month not year!

Originally posted by DrStar80
I feel so stupid world why they're want to war for ? (FEEL GOOD to be war) ??? HGUH ??? it doesn't need to war.. be freedom. oh well i feel sad for everyone.

huh? Iraq have no freedom. So, why not have US or someone take over and make Iraq become freedom. huh?

Originally posted by DrStar80

Are you stupid? Who crashed both WTC? Saddam is the one who CONTINUE it. If we wont war with them.. What if they will throw a BOMB at PENTAGON? If they did, We might be WEAK. So think about it twice. I would support them to go for WAR against them.

I thought it was the afgahns (sp?) who destoryed the WTC...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back