Feel tired, dont feel do anything?

I'm curious.. What is EXACT A.C.T stands for?

That's one of the many energy drink thingys out there. But I'm a Rockstar loyalist.

Rockstar Rules!

Richard

ghsh1996 said:
Do you feel tired half way through you day?
Do you want a quick "pick-up" that will last up to 6 hours?

A.C.T. is the energy you need. Whether it’s morning, noon or night, A.C.T. is your quick energy boost to get you going, thinking and feeling better!

I have a free sample that you can try. Send me your address information so I can send you a free sample.

Check out my site!

Glorie Hollingsworth
www.m2cglobal.com/glorie
http://www.gloriethektt.com

Yeah, I would like to try some of that...oh hell, I'll try anything! Because I'm having a hard time sleeping for the past two crazy weeks now...you can say thanks to a certain friend of mine for nothing but trouble...

Nuty said:
Yeah, I would like to try some of that...oh hell, I'll try anything! Because I'm having a hard time sleeping for the past two crazy weeks now...you can say thanks to a certain friend of mine for nothing but trouble...

Hello Nuty, I am gong send you PM. Please check your PM. Okay?

Please look at Free a.c.t sample

Thektt is not good. Just send me Pm if you want a free sample smile

Those chemicals are bad for you guys. If you take them then you are disrespecting your body. But it's up to ya. :cool:

I aint putting anything inside me but Coke with Lime in can!

Really? I haven't tried No Fear, but did tried Red Bull one when they were giving away at the cook-offs about 2 or 3 years ago, whoa it made me go to the bathroom alot :whistle:

Ohhhh Red Bull that got you go to washroom alots?? wow lol cause I was afarid acohol(sp) which I hate acohol (sp) because I am not drinker like beer, wine, etc yucks :lol:

Back