Feel Sorry?

I don't see why I should feel sorry for them. I probably will have moved on and found person D.

It has happened to me with my ex hubby and all I wanted to was to move on. Never thought of having any sympathy for them.

If Person B and C wants to be together - That's fine; I'm cool with it. More power to them.

Why should I have to worry about Person B and C when I know I can find a better person to be with? There's a reason why you left Person B for. :)

That depends on the situation, supposedly person B had committed a crime of murder, I would be overly concerned of the safely of person C, so yea I'll have sympathy for person C, and I'll also inform person C about person B.

Yup!

In my situation with the Ex person B I had. Was very abusive. So person C called me. I told her I understood.

person C is who I was concerned about. Because I know what person B can do, to harm person C.

But eventually, I had to let person C go. Since C accepted B behaviors towards C.

Absolutly.

Person B was so demeted and psycho, I encouaged person C to "run and never look back."

Back