Feedback About New Website

Outsider

Reaction score
I had filled in with information data on my alldeaf blog page about this new website which I would like to seek for a feedback or suggestions idea as well. It is something I believe would be good for the future of the Deaf, Hard of Hearing and those who can sign ASL. I would rather have someone who would respond about this tread or even on the blog page in a pure and kindness way.

So please visit in my blog area where you can read up more about this thread which I should of posted it here instead of in the blog page.

Thank you

You have a flash website, so unable to resize text or view in other colours or my own fonts. So basically useless as accessible site, which given the problems deaf people have you would think would have been thought about.

Not Clear

You have a flash website, so unable to resize text or view in other colours or my own fonts. So basically useless as accessible site, which given the problems deaf people have you would think would have been thought about.

Dear Simon J, I am not sure what your reply message clearly say because it was unclear to me? It seems like you were saying about the text size that couldn't be resized it or something about text which may can't see it in background or text color? I did not quite get the message of yours clearances?

Would you mind explaining to me again what you were feedback me about please?

Thank you

Back