Federal Judge says Chicago Gun Ban unconstitutional

:hmm:

the white cheddar flavored popcorn or the butter and salted?

(whispering to self .. so Chicago is in the United States .. wow .. thought it was in Canada ... )

Yeah, we are in the US, all right.... we're not THAT far up north.

If Chicago wants to secede from state of Illinois so I will heavily oppose to that, even I don't support Atlanta to secedes from state of Georgia.

Just keep original USA map with 50 states.

Yeah, we are in the US, all right.... we're not THAT far up north.

Really? I thought they were part of a Canadian province due to the strict gun laws there ... I really didn't recognize it as part of the United States.

(see what I did there? :lol: )

If Chicago wants to secede from state of Illinois so I will heavily oppose to that, even I don't support Atlanta to secedes from state of Georgia.

And go where? In the middle of Lake Michigan? Yeah, not about to happen. (Yes, I'm joking)

lol that's not even possible. a state could concede from America ("federal union) but a city cannot concede from a state :lol:

You mean those thirteen colonies original map?

Really? I thought they were part of a Canadian province due to the strict gun laws there ... I really didn't recognize it as part of the United States.

(see what I did there? :lol: )

I do, but here's a fun fact-- you cannot get into Canada through Wisconsin-- you have to drive through Minnesota to do that.

lol that's not even possible. a state could concede from America ("federal union) but a city cannot concede from a state :lol:

I am going to test that hypothesis. I will gather my neighbors around and see if our town can secede from the county first though.

No, my county. If a town can secede from a county, then a city can secede from a State, or a county can secede from a State. I was just being silly.

I've got some ocean front property in Arizona for sale if you know anyone interested too ;)

(looks around slowly)

I have two tickets here for a luxury cruise to Omaha.

Back