FDA about to ban supplementary nutrition products in stores

There are two ways the draconian Codex measures can be brought into the US:

#1) The Trilateral Cooperative Charter with Canada, the US, and Mexico that FDA is trying to get enforced which will let them bypass Congress and bring in the worst of Codex regulations, and

#2) Bush's trilateral efforts (without consent from Congress) to form a North American Union.

We can lose the free market economy both ways, and the FDA has deliberately been trying to ban the healthiest of food/nutrients from the public market.

Both #1 and #2 need to be oppressed whenever possible. Otherwise, Congress will no longer be able to protect us.

Damn, we have 6 days to left. :eek:

Anything is hear to override FDA's new policy?

Damn, we have 6 days to left. :eek:

Anything is hear to override FDA's new policy?

The document FDA is passing right now is a guidance (like a pre-draft of how it would evaluate things) and not going to change anything, but they have tried to sneak under the radar their comment section on the guidance itself, which closes in 6 days from now. I was wrong at first about this being enforced somehow, but I'm keeping my eye on this.

It appears, to me, that they are trying to slowly adapt to meet Codex's regulations so the public needs to watch FDA carefully to make sure they don't manipulate the system into accepting the harsh Codex regulations.

Canada and Mexico already have more harsh regulations than ours. That is why the Trilateral Cooperative Charter is the real problem right now. It would allow FDA to have an excuse to make our regulations work in cooperation with the regulations of Mexico and Canada, even if only little by little over the years. Then our regulations will be close enough to the draconian Codex regulations that it will be implemented anyway.

Not to mention that the FDA could also probably get the harsh Codex regulations implemented without having to go through Congress if we were under a North American Union (NAU) with Canada and Mexico.

It makes sense to me when I think about how the Trilateral Cooperative Charter is only one of a few steps being taken to integrate our nation into becoming a North American Union.

This man, Robert Pastor, wants to put us into a North American Union. Biography: Robert A. Pastor

First Person: Robert Pastor

He calls himself a resident of North America, not the United States. He is a threat to our United States identity being established apart from any other country, and likely a threat to the constitution and Congress and our freedom.

People protesting his ideas: Meet Robert Pastor: Father of the North American Union

CNN even discusses the North American Union threat:
YouTube - CNN Video:Lou Dobbs Slams CFR & North American Union

I've finally arrived at an overview of this and perhaps should have waited until now before bringing all this up. The main concern right now should be the Trilateral Cooperative Charter and the government (Bush included) trying to set us up for a North American Union, including the building of a NAFTA Super Highway which will connect Canada, the U.S., and Mexico without restrictions for travel and trade purposes.

The Bush administration denies it all, labelling it a conspiracy theory. But they already signed the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP) with Canada and Mexico:
Tom DeWeese -- Bush Administration in Denial of North American Union Plans

To me, it appears clear that the Bush Administration is taking steps towards integrating all of us into a North American Union, without the consent of Congress.

Bush has already opened our borders to Mexican trucks, before Mexico even opened their borders to U.S. trucks:
FOXNews.com - Senate Panel Delays Program to Open Border Zone to Mexican Trucks - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

What do you think Bush is really doing?

More information/updates on the NAU and plans for a NAFTA Super Highway:
TOPIC: North American Union

What Bush is doing is illegal, because he is not consenting with Congress first. So we need to oppose any propositions that have to do with Trilateral Cooperative Charter or North American Union, in order to protect our freedom.

Looks real enough to me:

Kansas City SmartPort: America's Inland Port Solution
http://www.kcsmartport.com/pdf/SmtPrtOneRoute.pdf

They seem to be a company favoring a North American Union, with motions already underway. The .pdf mentions a "Nafta Railroad" which is synonymous to the NAFTA Super Highway, and the nonstop receiving of containers from the Far East via route of Mexico into the U.S.

So plans seem to be underway to make the NAFTA Super Highway a reality if the North American Union is formed.

Following the March 2005 meeting in Waco, Tex., the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) published in May 2005 a task force report titled “Building a North American Community.” We have already documented that this CFR task force report calls for a plan to create by 2010 a redefinition of boundaries such that the primary immigration control will be around the three countries of the North American Union, not between the three countries. We have argued that a likely reason President Bush has not secured our border with Mexico is that the administration is pushing for the establishment of the North American Union.

The North American Union is envisioned to create a super-regional political authority that could override the sovereignty of the United States on immigration policy and trade issues. In his June 2005 testimony to the U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Robert Pastor, the Director of the Center for North American Studies at American University, stated clearly the view that the North American Union would need a super-regional governance board to make sure the United States does not dominate the proposed North American Union once it is formed:

NAFTA has failed to create a partnership because North American governments have not changed the way they deal with one another. Dual bilateralism, driven by U.S. power, continue to govern and irritate. Adding a third party to bilateral disputes vastly increases the chance that rules, not power, will resolve problems.

This trilateral approach should be institutionalized in a new North American Advisory Council. Unlike the sprawling and intrusive European Commission, the Commission or Council should be lean, independent, and advisory, composed of 15 distinguished individuals, 5 from each nation. Its principal purpose should be to prepare a North American agenda for leaders to consider at biannual summits and to monitor the implementation of the resulting agreements.​

Pastor was a vice chairman of the CFR task force that produced the report “Building a North American Union.”

(Source: The Plan to Replace the Dollar With the 'Amero' by Jerome R. Corsi - HUMAN EVENTS)

Update on what? Are you talking about the FDA "guidance" documentation? I made a mistake earlier about this but I am still watching this thing.

This may help understand what's going on:

Recent FDA/CAM Regulation "the sky is falling" Sendings

FDA is still a pharmaceutical administration and its loyalty belongs to Codex (which is a global threat to the free market), not the American people. So we need to watch FDA because they may be taking steps to comply with the rest of Codex regulations which will make us more dependent on prescription drugs.

Summary of conclusions after investigating and double-checking everything:

-The FDA "guidance" which commentary period closes April 30th, by itself, cannot become law - it is simply a clarifying of FDA thinking. There are regulations set in place which will stop cold the FDA if it wants to cause a non-"free market" overtake of the market.

-The FDA is a strong supporter of Codex Alimentarius (Codex), as stated at the FDA website.

-Codex is the brainchild of a Nazi scientist named Fritz ter Meer, who owned the drug company IG Farben which was responsible for the manufacturing of Zyklon B, the poison gas used at the concentration camps that killed the Jews in WWII. IG Farben, after the Nuremberg War Trials, was disbanded but formed three drug companies. One of the drug companies, Bayer, was eventually led by the same Nazi scientist, Fritz ter Meer after he served a 7-year prison term.

-After the war, the German pharmeutical and chemical industry remained the world's leading exporter of chemical products.

-There are respectable and time-tested organizations like National Health Federation which are fighting against Codex, a global threat.

-The FDA's Trilateral Cooperation Charter, if a North American Union is formed without allowing the U.S. to remain a sovereign nation, could possibly try to bypass Congress to implement the strict Codex standards by merging Canada and Mexico's more strict regulations into the U.S. Whether this is true or false, what is important is that we are aware of the possibility and make sure the Trilateral Cooperation Charter never has that power.

Does that mean the supplementary vitamin stores will go out of businesses because of that? There's a lot of those around here in Seattle metro area.

Sequoias, although it's happened in other parts of the world, I don't think it'll happen here in the U.S., at least not for a very long time. Let me post a better summary of conclusions:
----------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of conclusions after careful investigating and double-checking of everything:

-The FDA "guidance" which commentary period closes April 30th, by itself, cannot become law - it is simply a clarifying of FDA thinking. There are regulations and legislation set in place which will stop cold in its tracks the FDA if it wants to cause a non-"free market" overtake of the market.

-The FDA is a strong supporter of Codex Alimentarius (Codex), as stated at the FDA website.

-Codex is the brainchild of a Nazi scientist named Fritz ter Meer, who owned the drug company IG Farben which was responsible for the manufacturing of Zyklon B, the poison gas used at the concentration camps that killed the Jews in WWII. IG Farben, after the Nuremberg War Trials, was disbanded but formed three drug companies. One of the drug companies, Bayer, was eventually led by the same Nazi scientist, Fritz ter Meer after he served a 7-year prison term.

-After the war, the German pharmeutical and chemical industry remained the world's leading exporter of chemical products.

-There are respectable and time-tested organizations like National Health Federation which are fighting against Codex, a global threat to the free market.

-www.healthfreedomusa.org appears to be a dishonest organization, deliberately manipulating information according to http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/THE_FOUNDATION/Events/codex-beware.htm and http://www.organicconsumers.org/Politics/codex060202.cfm. You'll see two different dates which the two urls posted on this (the first one is more updated) -- July 2006 and Jan. 2006.

The healthfreedomusa.org website has been misinforming everyone on several different levels. There are many things wrong with this website:

(1) they did not attempt to correct or discuss their mistakes, which indicates something suspicious about them
(2) when searching for Trilateral Cooperative Charter using the healthfreedomusa.org search engine, there was absolutely no mention of it to be found anywhere
(3) they give you no easy way to contact Congress immediately. There's an "Email Congress" section but it says,"This page is undergoing updating to account for the new Congress insession, and will be online again shortly." but no contact information for Congress is readily provided such as other organizations have done, e.g. http://www.conservativeusa.org/mega-cong.htm
(4) the foundation was set up in 2005
(5) a Google search for the term "Codex" brings up this foundation's website at the very top, yet there are other organizations that have been around longer in fighting Codex than this organization

They did not attempt to correct their errors or even discuss their errors. Should healthfreedomusa.org be trusted? Some organizations think the healthfreedomusa.org website is a "spin" website designed to distract people from things like the FDA's Trilateral Cooperative Charter. It could be.

-The FDA's Trilateral Cooperation Charter, if a North American Union is formed without allowing the U.S. to remain a sovereign nation, could possibly try to bypass Congress to implement the strict Codex standards by merging Canada and Mexico's more strict regulations into the U.S. Whether this is true or false, what is important is that all citizens are aware of any possibilities and keep a close eye on the FDA and Trilateral Cooperation Charter, in order to make sure the FDA never has that kind of power.

Hope this clears up a lot of things. If anyone finds something to disclaim anything I've found, please make it known to everyone.

It almost to be 1 days to left.

I will check out at store on April 30, in around tonight and find out what happen.

Does that mean the supplementary vitamin stores will go out of businesses because of that? There's a lot of those around here in Seattle metro area.

Yup, that probably what Spock said.

It would affect to GNC, that where is retail store for all vitamin, mineral, herb and weight loss.

All I know that FDA will make a new law to enforce herb and homeopathic companies to reduce amount of vitamins - like from vitamin C 400 mg to vitamin C 50 mg. That way, it won't help people to get better or not able to make their strength stronger. The FDA wants us to go and see a doctor instead. This is how the doctors pays FDA to do it, not just because the doctors are dirty business, and they have been investing their money for the drug stocks. That's why it is not fair for us not able to buy what we want.

All I know that FDA will make a new law to enforce herb and homeopathic companies to reduce amount of vitamins - like from vitamin C 400 mg to vitamin C 50 mg. That way, it won't help people to get better or not able to make their strength stronger. The FDA wants us to go and see a doctor instead. This is how the doctors pays FDA to do it, not just because the doctors are dirty business, and they have been investing their money for the drug stocks. That's why it is not fair for us not able to buy what we want.

How about order drugs via online? that's must be awesome and no need go to see doctor.

FDA will losing their funds after happen.

Such as order herb tea from Japan or vitamin C from UK.

How about order drugs via online? that's must be awesome and no need go to see doctor.

FDA will losing their funds after happen.

Such as order herb tea from Japan or vitamin C from UK.

That could be a possible. I am not sure if the Federal agents have to look thru the international boxes before shipping into the USA. I hope that they don't care about that, and they would rather focus on illegal drugs and weapons.

That could be a possible. I am not sure if the Federal agents have to look thru the international boxes before shipping into the USA. I hope that they don't care about that, and they would rather focus on illegal drugs and weapons.

They cannot do that because it does against on our privacy.

Vitamin and herb tea isn't illegal drugs but weed, heroin, steroid and meth are illegal.

They cannot do that because it does against on our privacy.

Vitamin and herb tea isn't illegal drugs but weed, heroin, steroid and meth are illegal.

I knew that you were going to say that. Mine was not good explaination. I agree with you that vitmain and herb are not illegal. It would be so stupid if the FDA bans them. It is likely that we will start an American Revolution War II. My opinion is that weed is somewhat not illegal because it is for a medicial reason for some people who have a cancer, and it helps them to relieve the pain by smoking the pot. It would nice for someone who is a powerful leader that able to kick out the FDA president and vice-president. I don't know whether that will work. I think that FDA has too many secret plans.

No one has remove all vitamin, mineral and herbal stuff at store and saw all of them are left on shelves then I think that FDA is BS on us.

Back