Favorite TV Channel

e

Reaction score
For me, it's Animal Planet!

I started watching that channel almost everyday for a couple months now. It's very educational and interesting channel and has a lot of good shows. There are animal shows such as funniest video and talent show contest, something like that.
Also, I just started watching National Geographic channel. NG is my favorite magazine but I'll get used to it on TV.

So, what's your favorite channel?!

I love PBS, Comedy Central, Animal Planet, Discovery, Game Show Network, History Channel and ESPN.

lifetime channel.... some disney channel.... i dont watch t.v. much..

ESPN, ESPN2, Weather Channel, TLC, Fox Sports, and CNN

HBO I think HBO West?? it has dirty movies, The Soprano, real sex documentary series, Sex and City and many other cool movies!!!!!

the second is...most people are shocked.........the Disney Channel

BabyPhat21 said:
the second is...most people are shocked.........the Disney Channel

nahh BP21 -- i know alot of adults that still enjoys Disney channel and the Disney movies

Fly Free said:
nahh BP21 -- i know alot of adults that still enjoys Disney channel and the Disney movies
ur comment: "i know alot of adults" you meant to say to include yourself too? lol... I do though but no cable here... it's not necessary for me since I'm going farting to Gallaudet a week from now :laugh2:

In Australia, we get National Geographic, etc...but I only watch NG, free to air channels 2, 7, 9 and 10. And SBS (channel 28)

pimpdaddyposse said:
ur comment: "i know alot of adults" you meant to say to include yourself too? lol... I do though but no cable here... it's not necessary for me since I'm going farting to Gallaudet a week from now :laugh2:

:rofl: PDP -- i rarely watch disney movies but sure ill watch 1 if someone wanted to watch it or if i had a child that asked me to watch with him/her then i would watch LOL

My favorite TV channel is WB.

Charmed
Everwood
Smallville
Angel
Friends
The Jamie Kennedy Experiment
What I Like about you

TSN, CBS, CBC for Hockey Night in Canada, NTV (Newfoundland TV), NBC and ABC

of course if Leafs hockey on tv, I must watch it all the itme for sure :)

HBO, ofc... (grew up with cable, so i am tad spoiled when it comes to watching television- cannot stand the networks of NBC, CBS, etc.... HATE those networks with their tv shows and so on- FOX is the only network i can swallow)

hmph... Encore, and all of STARZ and TLC. yeah, I am a TLC fan [laughing] and i know it si not a cable network but... [mumbling] it is not those primetime networks so PFFT!

(anybody out there is a "Trading Space" or "While You Were Out" fan? I am a hardcore fan...)

Fly Free said:

Hmph, I dont like the new Disney movies... I love the classics although some of classics have some questionable dialogue (especially "Peter Pan" where the term, "Injun" and several of slurs of native american such as "yellow" etc, is spewed throughout the movie when referring to the native american princess and it just turns my stomach that they haven't changed the terms because it is considered as racism currently yet the disney haven't updated it? ach, :eek2: I don't mind the cartoon and etc, but just UPDATE THE VOICES TO MAKE IT MODERN FOR THE FUTURE CHILDREN! I wouldn't want my children to learn those racial slurs)

I love!!!

HBO
CinaMax
Lifetime
Animal Planet
Court TV
USA

• Discovery Channel - I learn something.
• The Learn Channel - I learn something, too!
• History Channel - I also learn something, interest!
• FOX - What a entertainment!

I don't have any favorite TV channel, but if Minnesota Legislature is in session then I would watch Channel 17 or other channel, depends on where I am in part of Minnesota. It is Minnesota Legislative channel only during legislative session. I wish it would be on year round, and I hate it when they had to share with local weather channel because sometimes they show weather map and have to shrink legislative channel and Weather channel into little picture.... I did complained.... they said they had contract with the tv station that they use.. AARRGGHHH!!! Sometimes I hate it that they have to cut legislative session if they are still on at late night or early morning hours, it happens after "midpoint" of session until they adjourn for summer. Sometimes if Legislature decide to meet on saturday, they sometimes will show, it happen at end of session or during special session. If I had a cable then, I am not sure what is my fave channel..

I like watching Food TV Network, especially to watch the cutie Jaime Oliver with his cooking programme. And also Style channel, where it shows Nigella Lawson's cooking shows.

Back