favorite thread

wickedeyed

Reaction score
what's your favorite thread of all time in alldeaf?

mine was the nude santa thread... we all rocked.

lol.

yeah we need to have the 2nd version of that this Christmas

well i wonder if anybody saved all the orginal pictures.... then add the new pictures to it this xmas

lol, all the men saved all the womens im sure but... i want em all heh
i think there was .... 15 alltogether? i forgot.

My favourite is the "This Reminds Me of..." thread posted by bbnt. It always bring me laughter every time.

I can't think of my favorite thread... but I created "Long-Lost Twin Brother" which I post myself to fool everybody (well, not all of them really buy it). :mrgreen:

what is my favorite THREAD?? :ugh: my favoite own threads.. :laugh2: smile!!

Originally posted by wickedeyed
lol, all the men saved all the womens im sure but... i want em all heh
i think there was .... 15 alltogether? i forgot.

I did not saved it but that picture was kind lustful or maybe very voluptuous. I was trying to find the right word for it. Something we never expected you would post it like that picture. :shock:

That was really funny thread. I went to check that thread in few months later and everybody who posted their pictures were already got deleted. :laugh2:

yeah-- i was dissapointed that other women didnt show off as much as i did or as clearly...

made me feel too naked but oh well, i was. :mrgreen:

There were 15: some gals and some guys. I'm sure the the ones saved were the gals! Hehehe! :thumb:

I don't know if Freaky will announce in this thread but I want to say that the "have you noticed" are locked and will be deleted soon so don't get all jumpy about your posting reduce, it's for your own good otherwise complain to whoever you know...

Originally posted by wickedeyed
yeah-- i was dissapointed that other women didnt show off as much as i did or as clearly...

made me feel too naked but oh well, i was. :mrgreen:

Back