• I don't like Talk Show anymore

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

The*Empress

Reaction score
Which is your favorite Talk Show?

I like Oprah, sometimes, because she shows some stuff that
is very interesting for me to learn....

But her show isn't like what it used to be....

I liked it when the audience get to ask the question...
You guys remember that??????????????

Now it is like Oprah is the only one ask the questions...

Just like Donohue used to, always put the microphone up to anyone
who want to ask question. And also Ricki Lake and Jenny...

I like Dr. Phil and Oprah because they are professionals and always have interesting topics to talk about! :)

I used to love watching them when I was a stay at home mom but then I went back to school and then started working full time. Last summer was the first time I was off for a long time without working so I tuned to some of the talk shows especially Oprah. It wasnt the same...either I lost interest or they are just boring now.

I love watching Montel William's show. I try to watch it when I can, that is if my schedule is not that busy.

The reason I like watching Montel's show is because Montel likes to apply the situation to a real life situation and he always keeps it real, yet also very personal as well when most of the talk shows are into glitz and glamour, showing off things . It gets boring for me to watch it.

Also I admire Montel for who he is because of his courage due to the multiple sclerosis that he has. He could have gave up his talk show and dwell but he didn't because he wanted people to be aware of dieases, syndromes, etc.

Oh yeah.. I forgot to mention that about him.. I admire that about him too! :cool:

I love watching Montel William's show. I try to watch it when I can, that is if my schedule is not that busy.

The reason I like watching Montel's show is because Montel likes to apply the situation to a real life situation and he always keeps it real, yet also very personal as well when most of the talk shows are into glitz and glamour, showing off things . It gets boring for me to watch it.

Also I admire Montel for who he is because of his courage due to the multiple sclerosis that he has. He could have gave up his talk show and dwell but he didn't because he wanted people to be aware of dieases, syndromes, etc.

Yeah I like Montel William too... but it is hard to understand his talk sometimes.

Yeah Shel, I agree.... on Oprah, I wasn't interesting in Aniston, Meg Ryan, and others... but I like the Tom Cruise and Will Smith and Beyonce,
I love them, my favorites.

I don't really have any favorite talk show. I used to like shows like Oprah. Now, they're all getting out of hand. There's Oprah who tends to put a lot of pity on others and make their "dreams come true" by buying them things. There's Maury who brings people to create a lot of drama such as weird phobias, paternity tests, etc. There's Springer who brings people of all sorts to create even worse drama involving dwarves who date obese people covered in chocolate and whip cream while wearing diapers in the presence of their sibling. :roll:

Yeah all Oprah cares about How much money she has...
Went to Africa to build houses and stuff there
and went to New Orleans to build houses for victims...

And it seems like the Talk Shows are becoming Game Shows....
Everybody gets PRIZES, YAY!!!!

Ellen is giving away Christmas Gifts to people on her show.

The View, they give give give away gifts, "EVERYONE GET ELMO TOYS!!!"

And tv viewers and fans talk about how Rosie O'Donnell give money
to many charities... and Oprah's Angel network....

SIGH...

I missed Donahue.

im really like watch Oprah because more focus talking about health,crimes,abuse,rapes,etc. and im sure people would like to answer that their personal question about past happened of their husband's abuse and more!

but i watch any show in the morning what im really like but sometimes WWE superstars get on the live on Regis and Kelly,late night show i would watch that show but im not watch late night show often.

I used to watch Maury Povich but havent watch that for long time :).

used to watch Sally Jones and Ricky Lakes (sp) but not anymore on :)

others show aint my type to watch :)

I like Montels... Dr.PHil and Maury..but lately Maury getting bored in talk shows...I used to love to watch Oprah... not now anymore... she is getting so bored always talking about celebrities...

I usually watch the "View"...I like to hear what they have to say. Each women have different Point of view. To be honest, I really don't like Rosie.

I don't watch any of daytime shows because I'm working..duh.. hehe however, the only show I might watch if when I'm sick is "Live with Regis and Kelly" I think Kelly Ripa is cute as hell! :D

I don't watch Talk Shows (I do like them though) because I've been working. :) But if I ever had a chance to when I am not working, my choice would've been Oprah. :) But that's highly unlikely because I am interested in the news than talk shows. :)

Back