Favorite Subway sandwiches?

ChicagoBlue2

Veteran Traveler
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just finished eating a Subway sandwich, and it made my tummy happy.

Anyways.....what is your favorite Subway sub? Mine is BLT with Italian Herbs and Cheese, sometimes with extra bacon included, like today. :P

What about you? Your favorites?

Steak and cheese on Italian, although now I usually have a Veggie Delite because it is much lower in sodium.

Usually get a veggie delight, but now everything there makes me sick, so I can't have it anymore.

My youngest daughter and son love the veggie delight. I personally don't like Subway. Wish I did because they look so yummy..

I like Quizinos better.

Italian bread-ham, swiss or provolone, black olives, pickles, banana peppers, lettuce, tomatoes and italian dressing.

We like Beach Hut. They put tons of meat and their bread is so yummy!!!

I am making myself so hungry!!!!

Ham on Italian....with everything!...My sandwich is always loaded....love Subway and go at least 1x a week....

Subways here are skimping on everything, we quit going there, its all of them, not just one....sad because they were once good and healthier than most fast foods.

Subways here are skimping on everything, we quit going there, its all of them, not just one....sad because they were once good and healthier than most fast foods.

Noticed that too...so I just say "a little more pls"...and get it....

Italian BMT on Honey Oat with cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, black olives, jalapenos, mayo and honey mustard. NOT TOASTED. EVER.

We have Mr Sub here in Canada, where I tend to get a Canadian Club (bacon, ham and turkey) on multigrain with the same toppings as above except hot peppers instead of jalapenos and yellow mustard instead of honey mustard.

Subway club melt. I think that's what's it called, been awhile. With Swiss (until they stopped carrying Swiss -_- *piss me off*) spinach, cucumbers, tomato and chipotle dressing.

Subway club melt. I think that's what's it called, been awhile. With Swiss (until they stopped carrying Swiss -_- *piss me off*) spinach, cucumbers, tomato and chipotle dressing.

Swiss was my fav!! Yeah. Pissed me off too.

I'm lactose intolerant, it's the only cheese I don't need lactase pills to eat. But I do love it!!! I snack on it :)

Did you forget we're talking about Subway? You're the one who started the thread. It's not like you can't get Swiss anyfreakingwhere, but you can't get it at subway anymore.

Did you forget we're talking about Subway? You're the one who started the thread. It's not like you can't get Swiss anyfreakingwhere, but you can't get it at subway anymore.

I know. I was joking.

Back