Favorite Sport

Originally posted by illustrator
help me out on basketball? I miss alot of shot. Probably 5 out of 50 :o
lol, im not exactly GOOOOOD at it, but i enjoy playing it :D

I love dodgeball too. THat seems to be the popular sports here at RIT. I played recently and it was a lot of fun. We won and we lost. lol

I totally love Cricket as i play also watch cricket, i used to play Warwickshire pro when i was 19 year old but later ask to leave coz of my deafness!, i normally love watchin, Soccer, American Pool, Tennis, and started to watch basketball as i am gettin there abt understandin basketball :D, oh yes i forgot i am very good at American Pool!

currently it's lacrosse- but i just started playing lacrosse so i dont know if its really my favorite yet...

I used to play all kind of sports, but nowadays I only play basketball (not practicing lately, though). I like to watch boxing on TV.

Volleyball, swimming, USA pool, runner, bike and alot more sport!

no one says Snowboarding.. YAY.. i said it first.. hehe..... snowboarding is my number one.. :D then soccer..

SWIMMING (usually in summertime) and sometimes walking/jogging while full time lifeguard job in summer because the job requires me to exercise (1 mile of swimming, 1 mile of running, etc.)

nascar (Jeff Gordon and Jimmy Johnson)
football (Giants)
hockey (Devils)
NHRA (John Force)

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
I love dodgeball too. THat seems to be the popular sports here at RIT. I played recently and it was a lot of fun. We won and we lost. lol

ahhh yesssss dodgeball !!!! whoo i totally forgot abt that game !!! LOL we used to play THAT in elementary school .... i was the top dodger

Back