Favorite snack

Originally posted by Lasza
H.E.B is huge grocery store across Texas. Some H.E.B. have central market.

sorry kuifje75, I forget that HEB and Central Market is popular in south. Indeed, Central Market is largest produces and homemade bread and many ton "organic" food. Bit expensive but it's excellent for cooking. :naughty:

I sure miss HEB, there are no HEB in DFW, only at my hometown and more other medium cities in south, they usually have one. It's almost everything of good food, I like so much. ;)

Indeed, you also can find at asian market, I am sure plenty china-town in NJ-NY. :)

I snack on ice cream....cheese and french dip with potato chips and some micorave foods. yum!!!

Originally posted by PaxThoreau
Have you tried wasabi peas? I am addicted to them. They are roasted green PEAS, coated with wasabi. Crunchy and spicy! Excellent for snacking!

Ooooooooh...Wasabi peas! Fortunately for me...they're quite popular here in Australia, so I am able to purchase a kilo of them and stuff myself until I'm sort of smoking from the mouth, :lol: joking.
I love the flavouring of it. I like Wasabi on my sushi as well when I have it. Not too much, mind you...if too much, my nose and my eyes run like crazy...streaming with tears. :P :laugh2:

:laugh2: I bought two bags of wasabi peas yesterday. The last time I checked my pantry, there is only one bag left.

yeah, pity those who don't realize the potency of wasabi. Not knowing what it was, my friend ate a big lump of wasabi. No need to say how he reacted to it.

Originally posted by PaxThoreau
:laugh2: I bought two bags of wasabi peas yesterday. The last time I checked my pantry, there is only one bag left.

yeah, pity those who don't realize the potency of wasabi. Not knowing what it was, my friend ate a big lump of wasabi. No need to say how he reacted to it.

:bowdown: WASABI GOD! :rofl:

Hey, mate, where are you from? I'm not sure if you have seen the intro I did in my first post here a few weeks back....let me know if you wanna know, heh. :) FYI - I'm a born and raised Californian, but no longer living in USA.

Goldie

Homemade chocolate chip cookies, beef jerky, Pringles (french dips and onion) and blah blah...

Yum..I like Pringles, too...but Salt and Vinegar. :)

Beef Jerky! I miss em...it's not the same here in Australia as in USA. :( Oh well..can't have everything, ha.

Goldie

Back