Favorite scents. Cologne, shampoo, body wash.. etc.

kevinbellamy

Reaction score
Currently...

Soap: Herban Cowboy (Original Milled & Wild Milled Soap)
Organic Grooming : Vegan Certified Organic Grooming Products For Your Skin
^^ H.C. soap provides a very rich lather accompanied by scents that I'm attracted to. The scents used are less floral, more fresh and spicy.

Body Wash:
1) Every Man Jack: Cedarwood
2) Every Man Jack: Citrus Body Wash and Scrub (I use this 1-2 times weekly)
^ I've stocked up on both recently. Thank you, Big lots! While I have Cedarwood and Citrus, I prefer Spiced Pepper but its hard to find.
Much like Herban Cowboy, Every Man Jack products are organic and worth every penny. Every Man Jack Body Wash can be purchased online at their webstie for $6 a bottle. I scored mine from Big Lots for $1.80 a bottle!

Shampoo:
Every Man Jack: Signature Mint.
^^I like the minty aroma but honestly shampooing it seems quite pointless since I have thin hair. Few drops of soap will do the trick.

Conditioner:
Travel size bottle of some organic shit my mom picked up while at Disney.
I prefer leave in conditioner which I apply post-showering.

Cologne:
Spring/Summer - Burberry Touch
Fall/Winter - Dolce & Gabbana The One
^^ I prefer heavier oak/wood scents during colder weather while during Summer I'm more into fruity/flowery scents. Burberry has a wonderful lineup.

Deodorant: Arm and Hammer (Unscented)
Deodorants have very over-powering, intense smells (used mainly for masking odors) and personally I want to do without that. I don't buy $70 cologne to have my $3 underarm deodorant block out the colognes scent. Arm and Hammer works best for me, however, everyone's body chemistry is different.

Laundry detergent: Sun Free and Clear
Free and Clear is scentless w/o dyes and perfumes. If I'm unable to find Free and Clear, I'll go with another brand that is also hypoallergenic.
I avoid using fabric softener (liquid or sheets) at all cost and you should also.

Always love the smell of autumn smells... pumpkin spice, warm vanilla sugar, gingerbread, etc... yum.

Body wash... gingerbread or someting autumn-like.

Laundry soap.. Arm & Hammer. Omg smells goooood

Dish soap, hmm... usually only get the antibacterial stuff. The smells dont matter.

my favorite perfume to wear would be Sinful.. I just LOVE the smell of it. mmm yum!

I have D & G the one too.

Cologne I have:
Banana Republic Modern Scent
GapScent
Achilles-My fave
Givenchy
Mustang Midnight
Nicole Miller for Men
Lacoste Red-My fave!.
Chrome Azzaro
Higher Dior
Versace Blue Jeans
OPBlend (Green Bottle)-My fave!, I got compliment on that and asked, "What's the name of the cologne you're wearing"? and also said, "You smell good"!.

I'm planning to get Vera Wang Cologne. I wear em' only for special occasions and rarely wear em' for casual time.

I don't use body wash, just the mild soap and use body scrub.
I use Green Tea Cleanser for Face Wash. (And Face Scrub-not everyday).
I use moisturizing cream.
I use organic shampoo from Trader's Joe and Another shampoo at Target/Wal Mart Store.
I use spray deodorant instead of stick deodorant.

Laundry: I use "Gain" laundry liquid and then "Gain" fabric softener (Just little bit). I don't like Suavetil or Snuggles Fabric Softener.

Where do you store all of that?
I've read online putting cologne in the fridge is highly recommended and can keep it from expiring. I've never seen the point since I rarely own more 2 bottles at a time.

Also, I'm nearly out of Burberry Touch and with colder weather on the horizon, I'm thinking abut getting a bottle of London. London has a wood/spicy scent that is perfect for Winter.

Check out: Discount Perfume, Discount Cologne, and Discount Fragrances for less for fantastic prices.

I stored em' in my small 'vampire' closet. my colognes still stay fresh. some of em' are half full and some of em' are empty. OPblend (it's my fave) is running out (Sobs).

FYI: You can get two cologne for $30 dollars and one get free in Vegas at Circus Circus. I got em' last year Before Christmas.

anything mild and clean smelling
(vary sensitive nose)
cannot stand axe! any scent! too damn strong and gives me a headache:barf:

I typically like lavender scented things. And also something awesome and musky that appears in the falls, but goes under different names all the time, so I don't really know what it is. It's gone under the name of bamboo, autumn, and another fall word.

Bath and Body Works Lavender vanilla lotion is my new fave lotion.

Soap? I don't use soaps for the smell as much as for how clean they make me feel... which the winner is Olay's moisturizing soap, or Dove's sensitive skin.

Deodorant: I stick with Dove's cucumber melon... the only deodorant I've ever used that actually stops my pits from stinking. haha

Perfumes: my classic favorite is Cacharel's Noa.

I use Dove. It's mild and it's simple.

I sometimes like Irish Spring sports version. It's clean and refreshing.

For body wash, I use Dove (liquid only)

deodorant- Dove again

Dish soap-

Laundry soap-Tide HE

Shampoo/Conditioner- Pantee or Dove (depend what is on sale)

Anti Frizz for my hair- Sauve

no perfume- not into those thing... but I don't remember which one was my favorite.

I stopped using hair spray when I was in early 20's. NO reason to have it! It make my hair sticky yuck! I am not like Bob Duggar! :lol:

I wish we have Trader Joes here...I know they have awesome stuff! Bummer! I'll have to go nearest like in Baltimore (I think but not sure..I'll have to recheck the location) or Pittsburgh. Sigh!

anything mild and clean smelling
(vary sensitive nose)
cannot stand axe! any scent! too damn strong and gives me a headache:barf:

I'm in the same boat. Axe and Bod and other various brands are WAY TOO strong. Not too mention most of the scents don't really appeal to me
Axe and similar brands are made for teens ;-p

I like Apple scented shower gel.

Shampoo, I don't care what's the scent as long it's kind to my hair.

I'm totally dedicated to The Body Shop and LUSH as I love using only perfume oils & heady soaps.

Hubby and I love the Ickle Baby Bot bath bomb to relax during a hot bath. The Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds bubble bar is 200g and sets us back $10.95 for an amazing aromatic bath!! If you love jasmine, patchouli and those heady scents from the Middle East, you're best to get this.

We currently use the vegan soaps- Sexy Peel, Ice Blue Soap, Rock Star and Honey I Washed the Kids Soap. The soaps are quite expensive and a 100g bar sets us back from $5.95 to $7.95. They are lovely and we are regular LUSH customers because we both usually have skin irritations when we use non-vegan soap.

Back