favorite picture to draw

wickedeyed

Reaction score
what was your favorite picture to draw when you were a child?

i often drew me playing soccer cause i really did love soccer when i was little.

i could never get the design of the soccer ball right. close yes, but not right.

i drew alot of superheroes like spider-man, batman, and teenage mutant ninja turtles...aw the good 'ol days...

That's kinda funny because I used to draw a flag. It was a country used to be called U.S.S.R. I drew the star, hammer and knife (please correct me if I am wrong. ). I was only like 5 and never knew about USSR was a coummunist country. I decided to draw it because I always love to watch Rocky movies and there was a movie about fighting agains the Soviet boxer.

since i was a child, i couldnt stop drawing a daffy duck... i still can draw him right now... its one of my bad habits when i get bored somewhere, i started to draw a daffy duck... :o

i liked drawing hills and river and nature but i wasn't PERFECT in doing that at least i had alot of fun!

yea i did and still do cartoons for my daughter and other kids...

i draw cartoons such as jeeps, trucks, and people with funny faces.

i still love drawing.....

Lot of different shit, I took art courses every quarter I attended to high school.

Cool thread and it's nice to read what you all have drawn as a child. Stevey Boy, maybe a past life as a Russian? He he I wouldn't be surprised. Awesome, actually!

I used to draw comic strips.. drawing out some adventures, with women as main characters kicking ass. Ha ha

I'd never show most of my work to people or even friends, though. I threw away about 90 percent of my work when I left home for college! :D I know, wow.... waste, but it's OK with me. hehe - adventures? Indiana Jones type, and sci fi also. I had a crush on Indy. haha he was my idol for a while, I guess.

Oooh, Indy Jones, I loved him too! Even now, I still watch all of the Indy Jones movies. I also remember when they had this young Indy Jones serie on the telly.

When I was young, I used to draw Smurfs and Heathcliff. I once drew this picture of Heathcliff in USA costume and stars around him, and gave it to my uncle. My uncle liked it so much that he framed it and put in his vacation home. I think it is still there. *sheepish grin*

Later on, I started drawing houses and landscape. That led me to deciding to study architecture in college. I enjoy doing that, but I realised later on that I didn't really want to make a career out of it. I still draw houses every once in a while.

Originally posted by kuifje75
Later on, I started drawing houses and landscape. That led me to deciding to study architecture in college. I enjoy doing that, but I realised later on that I didn't really want to make a career out of it. I still draw houses every once in a while.

yea, ditto... i used to be an architecture student til i got burned out with that... a lot of competitions with students. i do still drawing buildings and homes. and love to read the histories of the architectures. my fave architects are phillip johnson and FLW.

When I was kid, my favorite to draw of Birds (some animals) and oustide nature..

Back