Favorite Movie?

hootster

Reaction score
Whats your favorite movie? If u dont have a favorite movie, list your favorite genre.

My favorite movie is The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly.

Tom Hanks fan

I don't have a favorite movie, but I do enjoy anything that has Tom Hanks in it. The most recent movie that I saw in the theater was The Last Samurai and I got it on DVD as soon as it came out. The movie had the 'other' Tom in it. TC has also had a few good movies.

I don't have a lot of favorite movies, but I usually prefer anime.

A few favorite movies I have on DVD are Akira, Star Wars, and Forrest Gump. :thumb:

my favorite movie has to be stand by me, that movie has best qoutes. such as..

teddy- i'll be on the side in 20 mins while you guys are dragging your asses half way cross the state i'll be waiting relaxing with my thoughts

gordy- do you use you left or right hand for that

i love that movie

DeafMonkey said:
I like any of movies heheh :lol:

hahaha, I m the same way. I like movies even if they are bad. If the movie is bad/stupid, I just treat it as if it is a comedy. For example, laugh at the stupidity of the movie. Makes it good in my opinion. hahaha.

my favorite movie is the italian job and mr and mrs smith. I have a few more favorites.

I love Actions, Comedy, Horror movies! I like Indian Jones.. Terminator 1,2,3,.. And etcs. For Horror, I like the rings, freddy, Friday's 31th, etcs.. As long it's good then, I'm happy.

Back