Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • None

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

e

Reaction score
What's your favorite restaurant that makes good ol fried, greasy and salty chickens?

So far I know that there are KFC, Boston Market, Popeyes, Pudgie's, and Kenny Rogers.

I'm not a big fan of chicken but I really like Boston Market the most. There's another place--peruvian restaurant, they had really good fried chicken - they made it very similar to Boston Market's.

There's a place in my hometown called Golden Chick. They make GREAT chicken strips! They also serve gravy with their chicken strips. They even have spicy ones as well! I always eat there when I'm home for the holidays!

I ate at Boston Market a couple of times about 6 years ago while I was still living in California. I sure miss it as there's no Boston Market here in Australia. :cry:
There's this chicken shop not far from home...they make terrific bbq'd chicken and can have chips with it and banana and pineapple fritters. Yum! ;)

e said:
What's your favorite restaurant that makes good ol fried, greasy and salty chickens?

So far I know that there are KFC, Boston Market, Popeyes, Pudgie's, and Kenny Rogers.

I'm not a big fan of chicken but I really like Boston Market the most. There's another place--peruvian restaurant, they had really good fried chicken - they made it very similar to Boston Market's.
KFC is gonna be rock! KFC's chicken is so very good tasting. Boston Market is too expensive as good chicken. MMMM!

e said:
There's another place--peruvian restaurant, they had really good fried chicken - they made it very similar to Boston Market's.

ohhh Peruvian chicken is good! ive tried Salvadorean, Nicaraguan, Bolivia and Cuban chicken -- i found them to be quite delicious too!!! :thumb:

KFC's my second favorite. Ever notice that they don't call it "Kentucky Fried Chicken" anymore?

VamPyroX said:
KFC's my second favorite. Ever notice that they don't call it "Kentucky Fried Chicken" anymore?

yea i noticed that Vampy -- i read somewhere that they stopped calling it "Kentucky Fried Chicken" cuz of the Colonial (name ive forgotten) has sold the KFC business and told them theyre not allowed to use the origional name -- im unsure if im accurate to this -- if i happened to come across that info again i will post in here if i remmy LOL

I like Churchs chicken... yummy. :D

church_chicken_logo_sm.jpg

I don't have any favorites because I don't go to fried chicken restaurants very much. I go there maybe less than 2 or 3 times a year.

We visit resturant very rarely...

KingBurger
Mac ´Donald
Italien resturant
Greek resturant
Chinese resturant.

I would say: 3 to 4 times a year go to resturant.

VamPyroX said:

Yes it catch my eye as I saw it in England last year, as I am not using to it in full word!

We are lucky to have KFC, and Red Rooster near here, and I go there every month................I love chicken and chips........yummy.... (me bad LOL)

I used to live in Akron near Barberton and this chicken place is awesome, I don't remember the name of the resturant. But honestly their chicken is to die for. *drool* Let's see if Roadrunner remembers it, Since we all went there a few times once or twice... *psst Roadrunner*?

Second choice would be Boston Chicken because their chicken are very tender and love their homemade mashed potatoes. Have you tried the garlic poatoes those are good too. Now I am getting hungry here LOL!

Third choice would be KFC.

I think I had Popeye once in upstate NY. It was palatable from what I recall.

KFC's okay sometimes. But I don't buy fried chicken much; it's not that popular here, I believe.

Fly Free said:
yea i noticed that Vampy -- i read somewhere that they stopped calling it "Kentucky Fried Chicken" cuz of the Colonial (name ive forgotten) has sold the KFC business and told them theyre not allowed to use the origional name -- im unsure if im accurate to this -- if i happened to come across that info again i will post in here if i remmy LOL

That is correct, Fly. He was bought out, or sold the franchise due to bad health, I think? When that occured, he kept the name Kentucky Fried Chicken, so I guess, they changed it to "KFC". :dunno:

Btw, his name was Colonel Sanders. :)

As for my chicken preference, I am partial to Popeyes.

*SLY GRIN* GROWLED IN TUMMY ANYONE MENTION CHICKEN ? GIMME GIMME CHASIN CHICKEN CHOMP :-P8===8 LICKY SHINY BONEY N CHOMP BONEY ALL GONE :lol: I LIKE KFC (HONEY BBQ CKN STRIP) LIKE POPEYE'S WHOLE MEAL ALSO LIKE CHICK~A~FILA (STRIPS) LICKY OFF MY MOUTH YUMMIEZ

Back